An unsocket amulet type?

So i’ve been thinking about suggesting an empty amulet , something like “fair unsocket amulet” , at first it give no stats at all , BUT , it have 5 gems slot? , But make it so that you are required specificly for uncrafted gems to use EXCEPT for musgravite(100% swim speed amulet bouta be crazy) , And also if you put like , 5 zircon in it then it would just turn into a regular ol fair power amulet and you can’t unsocket anymore , so then it kinda highlight the purpose for using different variant of gems in it ,Personally i think it would be great for more variant of build and making a more desired stats , For example , call it a “fair jewel amulet” or whatever But if you put in 3 zircon and 2 sapphire right? it would give 17 power and 34 attack speed , Something like that

noooooooo

(complete sentence)

It sounds interesting, but it might be too much of an effort to make (both as in programming it, and as in making it ingame if implemented).
Might want to make variants of it for all amulet types, too, because who doesn’t want (insert gemstone type not available as an amulet) for the appearance on a poor, or dull amulet.

I feel like we could just have a “Theurgist Amulet” which has 5 gem slots and doesn’t give any base stats (not even warding) and it would be virtually the same concept

We have theurgist set but where amulet :thinking:

Suggestion out of Suggestions

suggestion out of suggestions :smoking:

i have to, my take was different

lets say Fair Empty Amulet. I could put base gems into it but they dont have to be the same. If i put 3 zircon and 1 onyx and 1 emerald i could. it would either give the strength of a dull amulet for the zircon and a poor amulet for the onyx and emerald, or it would give percent of the regular strength (1 onyx=1/5 of a regualar fair). unfortuneatly you get some really unbalanced. then you think about exotic gems and musgravite and it wouldn’t work well

Would have to give a base stat after putting gems in tbh because even 5 gems is trash compared to any fair amulet

1 Like

it my first time posting here , my bad