Ancient language

EbCkrqYXgAI16TW

I wonder how long itll take before people start decoding this

3 Likes

Vetex may (referencing) add a feature where you get a translator scroll which translates these texts into English - that’s when we will be able to

Well assuming they’re not gibberish (which they don’t seem to be because characters repeat in an orderly fashion) then some smart people might be able to do it themselves, assuming the lexicon is an alphabet.

2 Likes

Believe me we already have most of the texts we know off figured out, almost the alphabet too. Cant leak tho as that is against the rules

I won’t say what it says, but I’ve already translated about 1/3 of the ancient text. It’s pretty hard to do though.

I am pretty sure you’re not allowed to tell people what it says. It has been removed from the wiki when it was on it. That’s what I’ve heard.

you’re allowed to tell others about it only if they ask you for it. the only rule against giving out the information is that it cannot be completely in public, so those who actually want to spend time decoding and translating this stuff wont be spoiled in the process

it’s pretty easy to translate the language since it’s just different letters in the same alphabet. the magic circles have the language on them as well btw

If someone asks, you can DM them it, but don’t just spam it out of nowhere.
-Vetex

If you know it, could you DM me it? I’d appreciate it.

Sorry lad, the other reason I wont leak it is because we translated it in a group and the rest of the group doesn’t want the language being leaked to other ppl

Aw, okay. I understand.

I have a friend who believes they deciphered it would you be able to tell them whether it’s right or not, if you can help please add me.

sure just direct message me on the forum

I’m new to this how might I dm

click my name and click message

oh well you see i just joined so i dont have that trust level yet
If we could do it on discord oor something like that, if not i understand

just wait until you have the trust level to message me

ok ill be sure to do that

yo message me what you think those texts say too. There’re 3 of them if no new ones have been added since the latest update. I’m interested in knowing

she hopefully messaged you