Ancient Magic Elementals (Primordials) (Open Art Collab)

first Elemental is up

5 Likes

lion for blaze who has the blaze attribute concentrated on his mane?

1 Like

finna add that bc i got nothing and that would be coolio

1 Like

Possible blaze elementals

Can’t find any fire lightning creatures but these are misc fire creatures.

1 Like

i’ll add Chimera in as a candidate but Ifrit is a bit too humanoid for what i’m going for (based on popular depictions)

1 Like

@Ultra list of mythological Lions i looked at, dunno which i want to go with

Blaze Elemental
  • Chimera (Greek fire-breathing daughter of Echidna and Typhon, sibling to the Lernean Hydra, Cerberus, etc., and mother to a bunch of others, body of a male lion and the head of a ram sticking from the back with a serpent for a tail)
  • Hieracosphinx (hawk head and lion body, Egyptian origin)
  • Ammit (composite beast with a croc head, lion front, and hippo back, “Devourer of the Dead” and “Eater of Hearts,” she ate the hearts of those that outweighed the feather of Ma’at, the goddess of truth, as weighed by Anubis, highly feared by Egyptians and not worshipped)

0 voters

definitely going to take inspiration from Ammit and Chimera’s stories for the mythos of whatever i choose to be the Blaze Elemental, this shit is so metal and i love it

1 Like

i know jack sht about mythos, but since blaze magic is the magic version of the blaze curse aka one of cursedbeard, very scary and greatly fear dude’s curse, ammit sounds fitted

1 Like

Scorch Magic - An explosive green fire that is highly combustive and dangerous.

huh . . .

1 Like

Sandbox tree scorch magic
:fr:

Haha scorch is an ancient magic now

:troll:

But honestly I think chimera is better suited for scorch magic (just my opinion)

can you elaborate? i definitely feel that but idk how/why

1 Like

Well (for me at least) it makes more sense the fire breathing monster has a grand fire instead of a lightning mimicking fire

Also I kinda remember something about greek fire being green (probably percy jackson, which probably means actual greek fire wasn’t green at all)

Idk these might just being excuses for the idea just popping into my head randomly

1 Like

icic, i think i’m more inclined to make Ammit Scorch because of how green fire is more “ethereal/otherworldly/hellish” in its associations and her job is literally to eat the hearts of the damned

1 Like

May i suggest for death, you use the Wendigo?download
It may be too humanoid but it seems scary enough

Yea go ahead, it’s your thing anyway. They all look epic!

You can make it a lot less humanoid if you try.

1 Like

lets go

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.