Ancient Magic Elementals (Primordials) (Open Art Collab)

I think someone said that already but I probably forgot to add that

Idk if I’ll do Typhon since it’s very much like rhe Hydra

Too much hydra-esque and serpentine creatures related to some sort of apocalypse lol
We got
Midgard serpent (Jormungandr)
The multiheaded dragon in the book of revelations (The beast)
Typhon

1 Like

Ouroboros n Quetzalcoatl too lmao

1 Like

Technically not mythical, but Titanoboa is a long-extinct snake. It was the largest snake to ever exist on earth. Although it usually resorted to eating animals, it was capable of exerting immense force, crushing any animals that it surrounds. I think it would work well for pressure magic.

The shark is not part of Titanoboa

Looks like a croc rather than a shark.

t o o m a n y s n a k e s ! ! !

(also I’m really leaning toward deep-sea/space creatures for Pressure)

tht is a croc

What is the difference between deep sea creatures and aliens? They look alien enough.

1 Like

Potato tomato

1 Like

Well . . . I could have them living in space if I felt like it
:eye::lips::eye:

Imagine seeing this in space (its an anglerfish)

1 Like

The only one I can legit think for the apocalypse that isn’t a dragon or serpent is Egyptian goddess Sekhmet

1 Like

For Apocolypse Bringer, why not The Cuttlefish of Ultimate Wisdom.

w o t

Its a joke SCP. It’s an omniscient magical cuttlefish that nearly destroys the world and kills millions of people.

1 Like

How about a Bowhead Whale for Art of Lazarus?

these bad boys have a record lifespan of 211 Years, with 200 Years being it’s usual life expectancy.
Sorry if it isn’t a cryptid or anything
the closest I could have gotten to something with more than one life would be those Phoenixes from Harry Potter

typhon would be wind storm hurricane boom smack chaos

Have you done a bull yet? cause a bull could work for something idk what but it could work

I just thought of unicorns for life magic

ai haven’t done a bull (mostly reptiles iirc), but I’m sure something can be a bull