Ancient Magic seem less exciting than Lost magic

As much as ancient magic sounds powerful and they are very rare, having to find all of the skills seems like a bummer. Creating spells is one of my favorite parts in this games, because it gives every person a different playstyle, especially when lost spells come into play. I love the idea of many of the ancient magics, but I’m not sure it worth it when my playstyle is so restricted.

1 Like

I hope they’ll be customizable like lost spells.

1 Like

I would much prefer that, but unfortunately as far as I know Vetex plans to make them have only a few spells.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this means lost spells can’t be used on them or not. I’m not sure if a lost spell scroll counts as “finding” that spell.

1 Like

Im thinking that ancient magics are restricted like this in order to balance out how powerful they will be while also making going for two lost magics instead of one lost & and one ancient actually viable and worth it.

Then you have me, who will never get any lost spells or magics ever.

I just prefer the Lost Magics over the Ancient Magics, not to mention, the Lost Magics will be like half as rare (still incredibly rare though siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh…)

1 Like

Plans may change this is just an idea I don’t think anything about the lost and ancient magic is 100% confirmed. I could be wrong, but we’ll just have to see in the future, but I hope for ancient magics we can at least create one skill.

Ok so, after 200+ hours I’ve learned this super duper mega ultra powerful chad magic, but how the fuck do I make a spell with it… oh wait, you’re telling me I have to find every single goddamn spell for it?! Siiiiiiighhh

Yeah it feels like Vetex is just kicking you while you are already 200+ hours deep in grinding for the scroll.

2 Likes

Ill make all the grind that is necessary if its actually fun to do it (everything except fishing thx)

eh I’ll just go for lost magics

but knowing my luck I’ll never find any ever

Vetex confirmed you can use lost spell scrolls on Ancient Magics and Lost Magics.

1 Like

If usable on Ancient Magics, then the rarity of the normal spells for Ancient Magic would need to be taken into consideration. If they are more rare then Lost Spell scrolls, then the spells would need to be quite unique and powerful in their own right if he wants people to actually find them.

by the time you’d finish grinding for an ancient scroll, you’d probably have a few lost spells, or you could trade for them

having powerful lost magic spells with ancient magic sounds kinda cool tbh

ancient magic transformation or elemental summon would be sick af

Hell, imagine what other ideas Vetex has in store for Lost Spells…

lol just imagine someone using the zone spell with Death Magic.

Yeah I’m curious how the zone spell will work with each magic. I hope it’s more than just DOT and actually has unique effects. Like pulling people to the center with Gravity or pushing people to the ground with Pressure.

1 Like

Lost spells with Ancient Magic sounds pretty cool but honestly grinding just for Ancient Magic don’t seem to fun.

If you already spend 100+ hours grinding for Sunken how much is it gonna be for lost and ancient magics?