Anger issues

the actual reason is probably arcane odyssey tho, touch grass

Altoids Arctic Curiously Cool Sugarfree Mints Peppermint TM

Play a JRPG on easy mode for the story, Iā€™d recommend the newly released Persona 3 Reload since itā€™s on Xbox Gamepass. For some tips on the game you should use Shinjiro as soon as you get him, heā€™s really good for the end game and his weapons are really good too, also his leveling scales weirdly so he does like a lot of damage at level 99 so make sure to farm him up that high too.

bro thatā€™s just gonna give him more anger

I just realized where the term take a chill pill came from

Nah no itā€™s not, Shinjiā€™s the goat.

It could depend on a lot of stuff. I used to experience a alot of frustration and stress from certain things until I found out what caused them and started working on myself

I really have no better advice than to take your time to think about your actions and words. I managed to convince myself that anger is not a way to solve things and that it is often unnecessary and that Iā€™m better off just trying to communicate calmly. This turned me into a much more likeable person among lots of people because Iā€™m generally more cool-headed.

This might not be the case for everyone but one thing that really helped me find more peace was music. Iā€™m not talking about the yoga song bullshit (though if you think that would help you then sure go aheadā€¦) but just finding out what music I actually like and really finding songs that click. I walk around wearing headphones almost anywhere but it just helped me both isolate from loud noises and calm myself down by just listening to some nice tunes.

do you even know the effects of drugs to say that
there are many types too and they have different effects

Who the fuck are you?

1 Like

Who are you

Lil bro spawned

bro why would I know about drugs :sob:

broā€™s dealing with them himself

People Playground on Steam

real talk though, while iā€™m sure thereā€™s plenty of other people here with good advice, it wouldnā€™t be a bad idea to take that question to an area more specialized in psychology-type stuff like that after you get your answers here

@B_WDaredevil it was not a good idea to ask this in a forum where people are addicted to video games.

who the fuck is lil bro, think he big shit or something word

1 Like

The number one thing you should do in this situation is to find someone to vent your frustrations to. Bottling all of it up isnā€™t healthy and is absolutely draining. Bottle up too much and you explode, ultimately making your matters worse. When you find someone to vent to, youā€™ll notice that your shoulders will feel a lot lighter afterwards.

If itā€™s a problem that you directly have with one of your friends or loved ones, you should talk to them. The problem isnā€™t going to go away unless you guys can discuss it and figure something out.

Another piece of advice I have is to just talk a walk whenever youā€™re feeling heated. It cools you down quite a bit.

1 Like

thatā€™s what heā€™s doing bruh, just in the forums

Heā€™s asking for advice, thatā€™s one thing. But I mean directly vent his problems (that I doubt heā€™s comfortable sharing publicly here) to someone he can trust.

1 Like

bro you are NOT him