Anger issues

I love how we are collectively flaming this man

2 Likes

Transfer your anger issues to him lol.

anyways, as a person who suffers from nigh uncontrollable anger, when you feel like you’re about to blow up in someone’s face, just take a second, think and try to vent off some steam before acting rashly. do know that there are times where you should be mad, so if you really feel like it’s one of those times, just try and vent off some of that fury before you let it out. do not bottle it up however, find some sort of outlet, because the more you bottle it up, the more vitriol is going to spill when you can’t bottle it in anymore.

well, at least that was guy has a healthier outlet than say, doing that to a 5 year old.

True but now he has to buy another one before actually punching the monitor

unless he has a stockpile of mannequin heads already

Honestly if you suddenly feel angry just go outside and go for a run until you don’t.

Works for me at least.

Lets go, someone else who likes to run their anger away :D!

1 Like

I saw you and someone else do it so I decided to hop on and luckily so did everyone else

because when a person doesn’t wish to talk about their problems in real life, they go to a place they feel like they can trust.

you’re not special nor am I, so stop acting like you own the world you human garbage dump. there’s a reason no one likes you asshat, fuck off. I pity any poor soul who falls in love with you.

this isn’t even in the “Roblox game” part of the “Roblox game forum”.

dont want to see this? Head back to Game Discussion you twat

lightning users always with the worst takes :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

this is Off Topic bruh

WOOD CONJURER

vetex is lightning

1 Like

no, i’m right because i said so

1 Like

you play wood conj you cannot be talking

because he wants to

Is it really bad to actually express and idk try and change negative things about yourself?

When did i ever complain about my life lil bro all i said was “I have anger issues and if there are ways to get rid of it” read before posting :blush: