Anger issues

who is this guy :confused:

the theory stands

how has not a single person here mentioned therapy yet.
find somebody you can connect with and it works wonders.

it takes patience and a bit of luck but if it really is that bad thereā€™s almost certainly somebody you can talk to.

on another note how are we supposed to not dogpile on such a blatantly shit person thatā€™s just here to be a miserable asshole.

They cant just come out of the blue like that they are probably someone that does not like meā€™s alt

Get some maidens

-from a person who has no maidens (very trustworthy)

There are some reasons why I donā€™t think therapy is a good solution. Not every therapist is the right one for you, and to get in touch with a therapist you need to have a letter sent from your local clinic (at least thatā€™s from my experiences)

there is usually an awfully long waiting list for those places as well, it could take 6 months until you actually get to speak to a therapist.

And while yes, therapists follow studies and are trained to help people the best they can a therapist can only do as much as a human can do.

In this situation, heā€™s much better off opening up to a close relative that knows him and has no waiting list. I still feel more comfortable talking about stuff I struggle with to a friend than to a therapist

why I know this

Iā€™m not mentally unstable or anything, I just got a diagnosis. I talked to several therapists but in my case they didnā€™t really help me. I donā€™t really think I needed any ā€œtreatmentā€ for the diagnosis I got, at least not during the time that I actually talked to them.

I struggled for a period and I showed pretty concerning symptoms but I managed to solve it myself and it was during the time that I was on their waiting list

And thatā€™s kind of my experience

1 Like

While I understand you want to share your troubles with a place you trust, a video game forum is not the place for this. Something like this is better to talk to a trusted adult or a therapist about.