Animal alignment charts

True neutral?

some ants enslave other ants. Also ants aren’t afraid to tear their enemies limb from limb. Ants are a solid neutral evil in my book.

2 Likes

Oh damn

Alright but where is the “Pure Evil” tier where wasps are placed :thinking:

wasps are neutral in the spring and chaotic evil in the summer and fall

No those fuckers are pure evil every time i eat food they always land on it and try to fight me for it i can’t even eat outside because there are like 3 nests in my backyard and they are still chaotic evil in the spring literally 1 year ago i was running in my yard and one of the fuckers randomly stung me until i ran back inside and finally killed it :sob:

skill issue

If wasps try and take my food I kill them with the nearest sharp and/or blunt object. I have killed many wasps including one I decapitated with a bottle cap.
without getting stung once.

I’ve killed a wasp before but it isn’t worth the trouble because they send like 4 over to my exact location each time i do

also did i mention at one point in the summer i was waking up to like 2-3 wasps in MY ROOM every day, i would have to wake up at like 5:00 AM, pray to the lord himself that they would all bunch up at one location, and zap them at once

In the fall they’ve done all their work for their lifetime and are waiting to die

yes. but they want to take you with them.

I hate wasps. I hate wasps. I hate wasps. I hate wasps.

I had that issue too. Try putting a tough netting over any vents in your room, if you have them.

No i figured it out eventually and it was they had a nest in my AC :cold_sweat:

I figured it out when i heard an intense amount of aggressive buzzing coming from it and they eventually replaced it and found a whole ass hive that shit actually had me in a cold sweat

What the hellllllll? :sob:

they took your AC and said this is ours. Should’ve poured liquid nitrogen into the AC. smh

1 Like

When i saw the wasp nest my first thought was to get the gasoline from my garage and just set it on fire :moyai:

1 Like

mmmmmm yes insect genocide

Wasp colony vs my dad with a shoe

Epic rap battles of history! FIGHT.

wasp colony vs my LPO-50

(oops silly ahh necrobump)