[ANIMATIC] Congratulations Edward Kenton 🪇

A celebration animatic to the man who won best character poll for more than 2 times :sparkles:🪇:sparkling_heart::tada::confetti_ball::piñata:

26 Likes

Comic version:

7 Likes

EDWARD AND MORDEN :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: (complete sentence)

3 Likes

YEAH!!! BEST BOI EDWARD!!! (what do you mean body seems unclear?)

1 Like

EDWARD KENTON SUPREMACY ALL THE WAY!!! BEST WIFE IN ALL OF AO

Number 1 in all our hearts, the best and most loyal quartermaster ever :two_hearts: :triumph:

2 Likes

May he always remain the No #1 Best Loyal Supportive Quartermaster of all! (Hopefully no new quartermaster will overtake his position but heh, we’ll see about that :eyes:)

2 Likes

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EDWARD OUR BOI MALEWIFE :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

WE STAN EDWARD IN THIS HOUSE YALL HEAR ME :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship: :place_of_worship:

7 Likes

Edward is ON TOP!!! :100::100::100:

1 Like

3 Likes

Nevor solo:D
(Jk)

1 Like

my main man Edward Kenton :handshake:

1 Like

protect edward, cherish edward, Give all our galleons to Edward and Edward only

2 Likes

God bless today,

Eddie will forever be on top!

2 Likes

Vetex will hopefully realize he will have an uprising should that happen.

Fully believed Ruby somehow rigged all these “polls”

Only the latest one, i said to my forums friends that ill make an animatic if he won. They all still chose other characters beside edward based on who they like of course (since we can vote up to 3 characters)

deserved

1 Like