Arcane Odyssey Character Popularity Poll

Cast your votes to see who is the most popular Arcane Odyssey character in the game! You get up to 3 votes, so make em count!

Arcane Odyssey Popularity Poll
  • Morden The Curse Thief
  • Iris The Anomaly
  • Neviro The Lost Heir
  • Warren The Protector Of Azura
  • King Calvus IV
  • Prince Revon
  • General Argos
  • Lord Elius
  • Lady Carina
  • Lord Ulricus
  • Archon Cernyx
  • Shura The Wandering Ronin
  • Estrid
  • Chief Alfarin
  • Ruby Roger
  • Randall
  • Mayor Tilly
  • Privateer Arwald
  • General Julian
  • Edward Kenton The Exiled

0 voters

(edit: changing thumbnail image)

5 Likes

Had to cut out Enizor due to poll limits, but I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have any votes anyways :sweat_smile:.

mayor silly tilly soloing the palo town tsunami wins a vote from me

10 Likes

wow Morden has a lot of votes

Surely Einzor would get more votes than Chief Alfarin, the guy we talked to exactly twice

3 Likes

King calvus is the coolest character cant change my mind

1 Like

Also chief alfrain is cool I guess

I don’t really like Morden.

The narrative tries to force you to have sense of comradery since he’s the first person you meet, and since you escaped together, but there’s nothing that makes me attached to him. I can’t remember anything he ever said to me. Granted, it’s been over a month since I finished the story, but still.

I just have no strong feelings towards him one way or another. I might be a bit sad if he died, but as of now, I like almost every other main character more than Morden.

5 Likes

my boy roger be one of the alphas :triumph:

3 Likes

Tilly gets ignored so much that i think most people forget they exist after Ravenna
Its also possibly the only time you can see them if you decide to just skip over Palo Town and dont care about the sea exploration badge
Vetex builds her character after she’s kidnapped too, she gets new dialogue
Tilly slept on…,

3 Likes

Poor Carina and Argos, I really like their design, especially Argos. Stumped by the fact they were the easier side of bosses

Argos is just about the rawest character in every department but damage and threat to most people. Carina is more understandable though, since she wasn’t that developed or mentioned until her boss fight, but I really like her drip

4 Likes

edward kenton MY MAN

bro is loyal as fuck and the best character, man comes in to help save us while we’re stuck in the mines

14 Likes

(Main Story spoilers)

[spoiler]Iris is honestly kinda meh to me, she’s really just not all that interesting, nor does she have that likable of a personality. She’s not dislikeable, just… not likeable. Morden suffers the same problem, too. Despite being major characters, they both are just… there.

Initially I was like “I’m sorry, who in blazes are you?” To Neviro, but I warmed up considerably seeing how willing he was to try and do good and stop a war.

Revon I honestly just feel bad for. From his perspective, he just helped a crazed killer murder his own brother. Not only that, but he was helpless to do anything about it. He genuinely thought his brother was doing good for the kingdom, and was rightfully outraged to hear that the man he saw as a moral paragon had been killed by a nobody on a rampage. I pity him, and I really hope there will be a possibility to make him see reason.

As for Edward… the guy’s always there. He’s an absolute chad of a man, and an overall great dude. Despite being less of a main character, he’s honestly way more interesting to me than Iris or Morden. Hopefully he’ll still remain a viable or at least good co-captain throughout the game.[/spoiler]

7 Likes

She’s one of his best-done characters not gonna lie

i dont think it did spoiler

iris is only popular because people found out iris is a woman and is therefore extremely simped for

Yea he ditches us twice IDK why he’s so well liked. Same goes for Iris, she’s literally an environmental terrorist why do we help her out.

our character is a simp for red-haired women apparently

1 Like

May have just been too much text. I tried editing it several times, no dice. Hopefully nobody who hasn’t completed the storyline sees it.

I think you need to edit the first one to say “spoiler” instead of “spoilers” or have a space be infront of the words

or maybe uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I have no clue