Animations +

Animations +
effort 4.25 4 quality 4.25 4 reasonability 4.5 4

Additional cast styles and other such animations for animation packs

I love the current animation pack and the latest fighter animation pack was cool as well but they current lack in many aspects

Add custom animations for all weapons, FS and magic depending on the animation pack

Right now weapons and few other custom animations like sailors dizzy state weirdly embed with the animation packs

and the boss animation details entirely don’t seem to work on weapon builds due to the weapon holding animations

what animations that need custom movements

• All weapon holding poses

• holding a magic

• holding a FS (special animations like sailors having proper animations instead of embed)

• holding a spirit weapon

• New cast animations that appear when you own a animation pack

(Extra QOL)

• Using a shovel

• Using a fishing rod

• captain’s chamber sitting animation

• holding onto cannons or attachments

• claiming flags

• eating animations

• emotes

• dark sea high insanity face changes

• ship wheel animations

• magic and FS specific holding positions

• M1 animations

• using a repair hammer

Adds more to the current animations + more customization

brings variety to the current animations and makes them feel more interactive and appealing to the players

3 Likes

i would LOVE animation pack specific cast animations, for both magic and fighting styles.
customizable weapon/magic/style idles would be sick too.

skibidi

i don’t really use animation packs but these could be very good

I feel like Vetex is going to continue adding more and more animations, but if this got a lot of votes he might make it a higher priority ig

Critique; I’d give examples as to what the animations will look like. More animations and what applications is pretty general.

As cool as this would be, Vetex would probably skip this with the amount of extra animations he’d have to add.

Gotta agree with Fridge on this one; Vetex probably won’t be interested in remaking already functional animations and poses.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.