Annoyance

bro i’m so tired of these dudes who run when I start attacking them like bro just fight back I am NOT hunting you like stop bitching about it it’s just a game bro you aint gonna lose anything stop being annoying like UR NOT LOSING ANYTHING AT BEST UR GAINING EXPERIENCE FOR FIGHTING BACK BUT NO, YOU DECIDE TO RUN AND THEN BITCH OUT IN MY INBOX SAYING SHIT LIKE ‘‘OH I DIDN’T EVEN ASK FOR A 1V1’’ ‘‘OH MY GOD UR SO TOXIC’’ LIKE BRO??? JUST FIGHT BACK YOU DAMN CRYBABY :rage: :sob:

sigma wolf

i run away from people like YOU (its your stench)

22 Likes

i hate you…

Die or ill kill you

Its not the fact people run because they do not want to fight, its the fact you have the extremely gassy curse

1 Like

wah wah

4 Likes

since your character size affects attack hitbox they run cause they know youll lose cause your attacks are so big

1 Like

Removed an emoji to make this more accurate

real

i have 13 size…

gg

2 Likes

5 Likes

bro i’m so tired of these dudes who hit me when I start attacking them like bro just run I AM hunting you like stop bitching about it it’s just a game bro you are gonna lose a lot stop being annoying like UR NOT LOSING ANYTHING AT BEST UR GAINING EXPERIENCE FOR RUNNING BUT NO, YOU DECIDE TO FIGHT AND THEN BITCH OUT IN MY INBOX SAYING SHIT LIKE ‘‘OH I ASKED FOR A 1V1’’ ‘‘OH MY GOD UR SO TOXIC’’ LIKE BRO??? JUST RUN YOU DAMN CRYBABY :rage: :sob:

Real

Baiter after creating another bait topic:

3 Likes

what makes this bait

to simplify my previous message, fat whale pvphead