Annoyance

man

sorry i just can’t remember lol

nah is fine, most likely that happened months ago, i think i had a good experience since even now i remember u

yeah maybe my memory is pretty bad tbh

it is LightingmAln dw

In my experience, PvEers play for the earned power fantasy, not the challenge, while PvPers enjoy the challenge of fighting someone of equal power.
When a PvPer nukes a PvEer, their power fantasy is shattered. All their preparation, farming, armor, weapons, abilities, and PvE experience are worthless against a player. Their experience is ruined and they are no longer having fun in the digital simulation that they joined to escape reality. The only thing they can do to try to salvage the situation is run, because if they escape, they can congratulate themselves on the success and pretend that they are still a main character.
If they try to fight, they lose, for a multitude of reasons, and their power fantasy is irrecoverable.

Now people will laugh because of the negative connotation of a power fantasy, but it’s just as ridiculous yet fulfilling as ‘fighting’ other people in a lego fantasy video game. Not all people enjoy challenges, and not all people enjoy ease.

yeah buddy i love u

idc if its ironic, WWWWW TAKE

Metal mages… Synergy mosquitoes with half hp combos (yeah, they still exist)… 300 atk speed warriors…

You are wrong just because people who want the challenge of fightning someone of equal power are doing it on Munera. While common player killers are bringing metas to feel their own “power fantasy”.

3 Likes

bro i’m so tired of these dudes who hit me when I start attacking them like bro just run I AM hunting you like stop bitching about it it’s just a game bro you are gonna lose a lot stop being annoying like UR NOT LOSING ANYTHING AT BEST UR GAINING EXPERIENCE FOR RUNNING BUT NO, YOU DECIDE TO FIGHT AND THEN BITCH OUT IN MY INBOX SAYING SHIT LIKE ‘‘OH I ASKED FOR A 1V1’’ ‘‘OH MY GOD UR SO TOXIC’’ LIKE BRO??? JUST RUN YOU DAMN CRYBABY :rage: :sob:

This is kinda true though… most (?) triple A games such as any superhero game are generally designed to be a power fantasy, at least at the middle or lower difficulties. And non-gamers generally can’t be bothered to dedicate weeks to learn what is basically an entire new skill. Some may just want to have a chill and fun time in a fleeting afternoon.

Of course, some people are just not confident in their skills or don’t think they will win the fight, which makes them choose flight instead of fight. And considering that it takes quite the time investment to get a PVP viable build, I can understand why a lot of people run when you gank them.

you are looking way too deep into it. most of the time pvers hate pvpers because they interrupt them while theyre busy doing something else. they run because they dont want to lose coins or their sealed chests or charts or whatever

2 Likes

nah i dont think so

keep yapping :speaking_head:

As a PvE demon who dislikes rkers, I described my own experience. I am sure that more intelligent/wise people only really care about being killed when it interrupts something, but I run away even if I am being spawnkilled and just barely joined.
Having sealed chests and charts would be much higher motivation to run.

you cant just copy my copy pasta!!!

bro ur literally saying when you jump people and they start fighting back you get annoyed???

look up

actually no nvm you’re probably trolling, sorry