Another Arcane Theory (HUGE Theory Dump)

:sparkles:Another Arcane Theory:sparkles:

Around 2 years ago (March 18, 2020), this particular riddle came out which made me decide recently to try and discover new possibilities of what the AO riddles may mean. The riddle reads:

7-3, 1 and 2, 11 is standing still, 7 is coming home

Now I’m not going to really talk about this riddle exactly, but more of other things within the lore. I also apologize in advance if I seem to jump around a bit so bare with me. Get your cookies ready because this may just be a long one. :cookie:

Briefly Talk of Aurem

In my last theory, I went a bit in depth of the current unanswered questions about aurem that we currently have. A very impressive thing that used to make people pretty powerful by burning it, it being sent to Prometheus, and then both the sender and Prometheus gaining power.

Post: (Aurem Theorem (More of an analysis)(The Math isn’t Mathing))

Since then, I’ve had some current findings/realizations that may bring up even more questions! First is that the word aurem may actually derive from the Latin word aurum. What exactly does aurum mean? Well, aurum actually means gold! Ever wonder why on the periodic table Gold is represented by the letters ‘Au’? Probably not until now, but that’s why. There’s just one question though… If aurem derives from the word gold, why is it red? Most likely, aurem may actually be correlated to the golden ichor of the gods, in what way though I’m not entirely sure, but this may prove that there is at least a similarity with aurem and the gods as I’ve previously guessed.

The other finding that I found is actually located early on in the lore doc that I’ve completely skimmed over, and so have you.

The most curious thing about this part of the lore doc is how there a lot of these locations with loads of Aurem lying around and being discovered due to popular demand. The thing is, people have went into these mysterious temples and dungeons only around 49 years after Prometheus first starts his desire for Aurem. One simple question though… WHy aRe ThErE TEmPlEs aND DuNgEOns Of ThIs StUfF!?! I’m sure nobody has thought, “Hmm, it seems people are looking for Aurem right about now, so I’m going to build some shrines for these red diamonds so that people can take some for free :hugs::pray:” This proves that Aurem has served a significance waaaay before humans first gained the ability to use magic. Who placed them? Why are they there? Why are they in temples and dungeons? I need answers!!!

Golden Ichor Riddle

Don’t know what else to call it so I’m just gonna call it Golden Ichor Riddle. For this riddle, I’m going to break down what I think each section of the riddle may mean. There have been many interpretations of what they may mean so feel free if you believe something to be different :+1: I’m also going backwards because it’s easier that way

Those who sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

Now a lot of people have shared out how this part of the riddle actually means that actions have consequences, which is true, but there is a bit more detail than that. During my search, I mainly went discord hunting through messages and Tech shares how the last line is actually a quote. Though I already knew it was a saying, I decided to search it up to learn more about it and I discovered this…

Source: What does it mean to sow the wind and reap the whirlwind (Hosea 8:7)? | GotQuestions.org

Now we understand that this saying is actually a bible verse so we can now have a more in depth knowledge of what this section means. In short, the quote that tech uses translates to something along the lines of foolish/unproductive actions gains terrible consequences in return.

the sword of time pierces all, brace yourself for its fall

First off, the first part that I was confused about was the fall part of this section. I actually think that this metaphor/literal sword/whatever isn’t actually falling, but striking. With that out of the way, the main part of this piece, the sword of time, needs to be unveiled.

What I think this section means is mainly about time catching up. Time so calls “pierces” everyone, almost similarly to a sword. When the section talks about “bracing yourself”, it basically means what it says and to brace yourself for when time catches up on you. In all for this section, time catches up to everyone so prepare for when it strikes.

fire the furnace that burns still, even if you have to inherit its will

Right about here is when things start to get tricky. Now this may be a stretch, but I believe that this is in relation to the Grand Fire Curses. When the riddle was released, many people guessed on discord how this section was talking about the grand fire curses, but they didn’t really explain why. I believe that their guess to be mostly true by this statement from @techlevel80

There were a lot of subjects being talked about but the furnace was the one that caught attention the most. As previously said, this section could relate to the grand fire curses due to the fire the furnace piece in the riddle. We have somewhat of an answer, but is there anything to help prove this backing? Well, I found this also by Tech where he responds to a user about a question concerning of potential counterparts of Promethean Fire (user being Flucent) where he responds:

As a reminder, Promethean Fire is one of the 5 Grand Fire Curses (Its also a Primordial Magic but that’s something different). These quotes show that 1) Prometheus had mainly Fire abilities while Zeus had Lightning, Hades had Earth, and Poseidon had Water as well as 2) Gods have the ability to create Grand Curses based on the amount of Aurem they consume!!! As the lore document states, Prometheus was able to defeat Zeus due to the aurem he was consuming. Zeus was unable to match up to such power due to him not consuming aurem, but if he had, as well as many other gods, they could’ve been much more powerful. Now this could lead to a gateway to multiple questions, but we’re gonna stick to this for now.

This still doesn’t clear though what exactly this section of the riddle means, but I have a feeling that something related to aurem as well as the last section of the riddle will help!

Golden Ichor of long past, do your best to make it last

We’ve finally reached the supposed end of this riddle, where this first section is basically the bridge to complete the second section. This is supposed to be the most “easiest” part of the riddle as stated by Tech :roll_eyes: so let’s get started on what exactly Golden Ichor could mean. There have been multiple guesses such as the blood of the gods, aurem, the medical term for ichor (yellow watery discharge from wound)(I’ve had that before when I skinned both my knees… it was pretty ugly and I felt the pain 10 minutes after I got it)(I’m getting off topic) but apparently none of these guesses have been completely correct.

Now I definitely think that god blood is on the right track, but we have to think outside of just that jurisdiction. In short, was does ichor portray? Well, for there to be golden ichor, that must of meant that a god/gods/gods in general have been wounded. Yes, golden ichor is the blood of gods, but the blood of gods wouldn’t have shown up in the first place if it wasn’t for them getting hurt in any sort of way. This could mean that this very first line in the riddle could translate to past wounds of gods.

When you think about this, wounds of gods from the past could actually make sense just by looking at the lore doc.

During this 100 Year War, both humans and gods fought with each other, but it appears that in the end that almost all gods, including Prometheus, were killed and humanity in the end won.

What I’m basically getting at here is that this section is talking about the wounds/deaths of the gods and how a world without the gods being present should last.

Arcane Odyssey Logo

Blue Flames = Inferno Curse :sunglasses:

Dove/Eagle Riddle

And so the climb is high…

Hafsat Abiola: Nigerian Human Rights activist (Father was former president)

Sun Tzu: Famous Chinese Military Strategist and Philosopher

The special thing about this riddle is how a key answer of this is by searching for the similarity, as well as the difference, of an Eagle and Dove. Before doing that, let’s first figure out what each side may mean.

First we have a dove carrying an olive branch over a vast ocean. With the dove carrying an olive branch being over an open sea, this would represent The Peacekeeper in the 7 Seas.

For the right side, we have an eagle flying down while a large thunderstorms is spread out in the background behind the bird. Months ago, I had guessed that the Eagle most likely represented Mount Olympus, with Devo further stating the theory and then tech claiming it to be almost correct.

So sadly no Zeus… :headstone: :zap: :v:

But this does prove that the Eagle does represent Mount Olympus. But how??? Well, the proof is all in the quote.

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt”

How exactly do eagles catch their prey? Well, they first wait around in the air, eagerly waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. When the time is right, they swiftly swoop down and take the catch. As you see, there are many similarities between the actions of an Eagle and the Sun Tzu quote. We still haven’t gone to how this all relates to Mount Olympus though?

Well, when you think about it, how did Mount Olympus fall? It originally fell thanks to a powerful wizard by the name of Arthur the Cursebeard. I’m sure Cursebeard knew he wasn’t a match when it came to him versus all the gods, but he went through a plan of action for reasons still unknown. For whatever reason, Arthur continued to use aurem as a way of powering up while knowing Prometheus was powering up as well. He must of figured something out as apparently humans gained more power when it came to aurem than Prometheus himself. Him and a bunch of other wizards then gathered up and attacked Mount Olympus, causing for it to fall and lead to the death of multiple gods.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night: Cursebeard waited for the perfect time to attack Mt Olympus once he gained enough power.

…and when you do, fall like a thunderbolt: Cursebeard and other wizards attacked Mt Olympus, causing the defeat of the gods.

Now, put together, what does the unity of this riddle mean. We supposedly know now what they mean separately, but these two riddles wouldn’t be in the same team if they didn’t serve a purpose together?

When you think about it, and I mean no offense towards this, the Peacekeeper was more so of an idle follower than someone who would follow their own personal ambitions. When they woke up, they had absolutely no recollection of who they were but somehow arrived on a random island where he met Theos. Ever since then, PK has never really done the things that he did based on himself, but more towards why Theos would of wanted. Now, that’s not necessarily a bad thing, but I can’t help but notice if this riddle gives a hint onto who the main character in AO will be.

This riddle, you could say, shows two perspectives as to how two different people achieved their desires. On one side we have the lovely Peacekeeper who has enacted in a bit of violence but is ultimately using his power to maintain peace and order. On the other hand, we have the infamous Arthur the Cursebeard, a greedy, powerful wizard who obtained the ability to attack the gods, and ultimately went towards a more darker path. For this riddle, I believe that it talks about who the main character is in AO and how they don’t go towards one desired path similarly to what happened in AA. The actions that they partake in is irrelevant when it comes to them being good/evil or right/wrong, all that matters is that they will do whatever it takes to their own personal ambition on this “high climb” towards their desired goal, no matter how many obstacles it takes; that is the ultimate lesson of what AO is all about.

7-3 Riddle

Now I know what you’re all thinking, it would of been perfect to end off this post with the previous theory on the Dove/Eagle Riddle, but I originally made this whole entire post for a particular reason, to discover what this riddle means. It’s been 2 Whole Years, and nobody has figured out what it means. By far I found this to be the most challenging as it’s simply just numbers, but I’m still determined.

The first thing to notice about this riddle is the obvious relative placing of this riddle and the Golden Ichor Riddle.

Originally, a lot of people, and I mean a lot of people, guessed that this somehow related to the Eleven Unknowns. Seeing as the Unknowns are now non-canon :headstone: :v:, it’s safe to stay that over 95% of the theories have gone out the window, put in a trash can, burned in an incinerator, poured in a glass bottle, and thrown out into sea.

If you weren’t aware, tech is a massive fanboy towards a band called TOOL who have made some pretty good music. One of the songs called jimmy actually has similar wording to what the riddle describes.

For a brief summary of the song, the lead singer of the band, James Maynard Keenan, was the age of 11 when his mother tragically developed a sickness causing her to be paralyzed and for them to separate as she wasn’t able to take care of him anymore. With the lyrics “Eleven is when we waved goodbye” showing their moment of separation at the age of 11, “Eleven is standing still” representing a former self of him, “Waiting for me to free him by coming home” representing how a former past of himself is waiting for him and how he needs to revisit the self of him to feel a sense of relief if that makes any sense.

Sadly though, this is where I’m stopping here. It’s taken basically a whole day to write this thing and I don’t think I’ll be able to solve the 7-3 Riddle any time soon. I have some ideas but I’m not sharing any yet as they kind of seem unrealistic. Anyways, I hope you all liked reading this whole theory dump and if you at least read some of it then that’s all right with me :+1:

16 Likes

i like this theory

1 Like

I think this post was so big it had to be approved

1 Like

10 Likes

That’s crazy dude but there is probably one error in your document, therefore, entire theory negated :sunglasses:

you can literally ask why do people like shiny rocks and get the same answer

Because they’re somewhat rare, have been made more popular through modern media, and because big companies are artificially increasing the demand by making them rarer than they actually are?

AO capitalism update when

1 Like

god bless america :us: :us: :us:

1 Like

This… this is promising. I’ll be reading more on these later as I hope to contribute to your endeavors.

bruh necro

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.