Any Good Shows or Youtube Series To Watch

I’ve been snowed in for the past few days and I’m really bored. I want a show I can finish in like 2-3 days so like 12 or so episodes. I just finished watching Berleezy’s telltale twd series ts was fire, and I watched Parasite for the first time (it was 5.1/10 shit was aight).

1 Like

epithet erased is pretty good, you can find it on the creator’s youtube channel

2 Likes

Man of culture

1 Like

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss are cool, but they’re also adult shows, so…

1 Like

I’m currently watching The Legend of Vox Machina and Vinland Saga. Highly recommend both.

General shows I’d recommend are:

• Arcane
  • Invincible
  • Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Wish I could list more but my mind is betraying me and I am at work. Can’t think of any others.

Also watching a YouTube/Twitch DnD campaign. Critical Role’s The Mighty Nein. Pretty good. Episodes are 3-4 hours long. I love the cast and I am also learning how to play DnD from it so overall pretty good.

One piece
Prison break (it’s on Netflix)
Attack on titan
And since you asked YouTube series
Buzz feed unsolved
Gwain saga

also i recommend turning on subtitles for it even tho it’s english, cause they actually have a lot of personality in them instead of just blandly saying the lines

if you are 18 or older. I was gonna watch it with my stepdad and we had a hard no to it like 3 minutes into the first episode

1 Like

For a western live-action show, I really recommend “The Good Place” as it’s pretty light and tame other than some sexual jokes being thrown, and it has an interesting likable, and funny sometimes asshole moment that might make you “awhh”

for Anime, I liked “Made in Abyss” and I recommend you watch it or even get the manga yourself, as the entire abyss while scary is also fascinating

just make sure to not get shocked when brutal bloody stuff happened.

There is nudity in the first 3 minutes then literally no where else.

yes, indeed!

the subtitles are like terminal montage’s subtitles

god bless giomommy

@Thedarkplayr you better be 18 istg

1 Like

I watched the three movies. they are very good. I also heard there was a tv show, is this accurate?

1 Like

hmmmm. I’ll see then if I can watch it after that point.

brooklyn 99 or maybe that’s just me

Still gore and risk-ay shots but like no just straight up tits (iirc don’t skin me if I’m wrong)

I make no promises

Yeah, there is the Tv show version

season 2 is also a TV show, so you can watch it

Afro Samurai

1 Like

1000 episodes no :-1: