Any tips?

gun water conjurer mostly just shooting and sometimes musket e

rn idk what to use because there are no builds that fit my playstyle (its not hit and run or mosquito, but its also not bait and punish, its more about finishing combos faster than combo extending so i have a short combo rather than no moves, which you can’t do in most fighting games because of short cooldowns)

the fact you got 10 drawback and only 147 power should say more than enough

You’re actually gonna run this? With 10 drawback? You are out of your mind brother

clicks only do 5%

omfg, dont run 10 drawback. You’re just helping the opponent at that point

its doing 5 not ten, ok lemme try something else then

5% adds up when you’re also taking damage from your opponent :frcryin:

This dude’s following the philosophy of the TF2:

Ze healing iz not as rewarding as za hurting.

And by hurting, I’m referring to the fact that you’re literally killing yourself.

Don’t run simple builds and playstyles. Opponents will adapt to you and then no build will help you…

10 drawback is 10 too much :fr:

Quite right. Wise words there from onioncream…
Heed the advice

ok well then when second awakening comes out how about metal iron leg guns savant with max power (no insanity or drawback). rn making metal iron leg but i could go metal gun (because bullets are already fast)

I have almost every stat upgraded to 100 and I still manage to defeat people who deal 300-350 dmg in one hit.
You don’t really need a lot of power, if your target is not a vitality-based user.

I mean, if you are good at using such glass cannons, then do it. But I am just saying, that you are pretty vulnerable with it.

well i would use defense since that tends to be what i prefer but its either power heavy or defense heavy

ahh i found a fix, 60 magic, 90 strength, 100 vit

i personaly would go for more power

hmm, might kill myself if i use this

take this message however you want

I agree this build suits drawback conjurer more, there is less defense and more other stats, and more power ofc. Defense is bad to have if you use drawback

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.