Anybody else unable to cast their Javelin spell?

So, I’ve got Javelin in my spell list, yeah? Already assigned to a button and everything. It’s been a while since I used my Mage slot, but the last time I was on it, I was still able to cast my Javelin spell just fine. Anybody else having this issue?

Whats your current stats in your class build

Mage, 124 Magic atm.

Yes, and I belive I know why. So they changed it so the required thing is 150

You cant use it because javelin has been nerfed to 160 magic or something

SO I cannot cast either

Pain.

1 Like

FR, now I just have it binded to my V key forever

They tryna fo some nimbus sea scaling its over for paladins until later level increases sobber

I mean, this slot ain’t maxed yet, but I’m still a little irked.

Ain’t gonna be able to use Javelin for another 13 levels.

Lol I need to get magic to 150 because of Aura, but javelin is also worth it since its there

I am a conj and Im gonna do 50/50 stats just because if the cap becomes 150, then I can have an aura and use 150 wpn skills

in like 5 months. might as well do 150/120 right now

Lol fr

Hybrid builds really gonna be no stronger at end of nimbus than they were at end of bronze huh.

I should hope this would be untrue. I mean, look at the levels of the NPCs in Nimbus. If we don’t get a level cap of 160 or greater by the time we leave this sea, it’ll probably be because this war plot is going to drag us between the seas to stop the war, and the final level cap for this plotline will be shared by Nimbus and Vimir.

helpful tip for y’all: don’t remove ur javelin spell in the info tab bc once u get the required number of stat points put into magic then it will begin to work again. if you remove it now then you’ll have to obtain another javelin spell scroll to be able to use it again in the future

Me when i have ghost spell slots and ghost weapons equipped (unequipping either would delete them for good):