Anyone got archaic warship hull? I need to see stats real quick

Comparing with bronze warship just send me a pic

5400 defense
2 speed
14 turning

bro what, bronze hull has 9k def, -10 speed, 29 stab and ram defense

no it doesn’t what.

the bronze framing also only gives 5400 durability and overall less stats.
I don’t remember the exact stats minus the hull durability but it is definitely NOT that.

No it does not.

yall didnt read
hes asking for the stats of the archaic hull when its enchanted with Warship, the stats he just gave are for the bronze hull enchanted with Warship.

1 Like

well if he knows the stats for bronze framing with warship then he knows the stats for archaic hull with warship because warship does the same thing per ship part type.

if it reduces speed by 10, increases durability by 3600, and gives it tons more stability/ram defense then its going to do the exact same thing to archaic hull.

i dont know the archac hull stats, i dont have one rn

I just told you!!!
archaic hull is pretty much a direct upgrade to bronze framing minus a tiny bit stability you already don’t need if you have archaic hull.

ok then

here

thanks

Hmm, I can’t decide if this is more worth it than Archaic Warship Sailcloth or not :thinking:

(This is it, for reference)
ArchaicWarshipSailcloth

4,500 more Durability, 20% more Stability, 450 more Ram Strength, 900 more Ram Defense, and 10 less Speed
or
20 more Speed, 10% more Resilience, 10 more Turning, and 2,000 less Durability

Am late

IMO the sail is better, the sheer speed you get is insane. my brig only has 14k hp, but it can maneuverer like a caravel, move at the speed of a fully invested ketch, and STILL have 14k HP. Doesn’t matter if you have less HP if you run circles around other ships and rain down mortar fire.

Nah cus i think the best part is the wind res

i personally think its better, the lowest my brig have ever gotten is like 7k out of 18k ( and its because my friend drove us into a tornado :skull: )

meanwhile, me:

1 Like