Anyone Here Watch LEGO MONKIE KID?

It’s this Lego Show made by a super awesome studio, based off of the Journey to the West story in China.
The budget is super high, so the animation and voice acting (There’s the English VAs of Goku, Sokka, Josuke, and a bunch of others lmao) are really good

The entire show is fights like this
(It’s a kids show though, so don’t expect much)

As of 8/20/22, most of the current google drives were taken down, so here’s a new one to watch the series! Monkie Kid – Google Drive

1 Like

Dont even need to watch it to know its worse than ninjago

1 Like

Wait do you mind me asking what tells you this from what youve seen so far
I mean no lego property is better than ninjago, but like
I’d like your thoughts and opinions

I really like the way Ninjago handled its major themes. The one that sticks with me the most was the arc where they had to discover their true potential, which dealt with identity and finding oneself. Each of them got amazing characterization and continued to develop both as individuals and as a team as the show went on. I only watched the og four seasons so idk too much about what happened later in the show, but from what 10-year-old me can remember the show was absolutely amazing in many aspects

roblox movie roleplayers making it into reality :skull:

Nostalgia

Fair enough

Same
Grew up watching Lego Ninjago, it was a really good show
LMK isnt really the serious plot heavy show, its more of a chill slice of life saturday morning cartoon ngl

Huh where i can watch it?

Lego refuses to allow people in the West to watch the series, despite the voice actors all being English speakers
To watch the show, fans literally just share a google drive with each other

(SEASON 1 PILOT MOVIE + TRAILERS. Just watch the first 2 videos, the last 3 are just trailers that contain spoilers for season 3) Monkie kid pilot + trailers – Google Drive

(Season 1 Episodes 1-10) 2. Season 1 – Google Drive

(Season 2 Pilot Special) Monkie kid special – Google Drive

(Season 2 Episodes 1-10) 4. Season 2 – Google Drive

(Season 3 Episodes 1-10) https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzjg3Bz5mzBTF4w0gTfuSa7jqk_a_vhmG

(Season 3 Finale) https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzjg3Bz5mzBTxdTUTFDaNJZwLhEiZmZdI

Watch the show in that order. The show runs on a 10 minute episode runtime like most cartoons, but seasons 1 and 2 start off with an hour long special, along with the season 3 finale being a 4 parter
Season 3 is a Youtube Link instead of a Google Drive
Dont take the show too seriously, its a kids show first and foremost. Season 1 serves as an introduction to the characters, and more plot heavy things dont really start happening till the second season, if youre wondering as to why the show is a bit slow at first. It also hints a bunch towards the show’s main antagonist, who’s formally introduced in season 2.
Treat this show something like a saturday morning cartoon

2 Likes

I spent like 30 minutes gathering these links.
Anyways, if you ever choose to watch the show, finish it, or drop it, either way, tell me your thoughts on it!
Also, dont think too much about the power levels, as with every story

They announced Season 4, swag

so I watched the pilot and it basically went like:

• Dude delivers noodles to evil organization

• Lifts Sun Wukong’s staff

• Pulls a Josephu Joestar

• Purple Minotaur and his son shop for Jordans

• MK goes to Watchamacalit Island

• Meets actual Sun Wukong

• Actual Sun Wukong has the power to stop the bull but doesn’t give a shit

• MK doesn’t question it…?

• MK returns to city with the most badass motorcycle ever

• MK pulls a Sun Wukong

• MK summons bigass mech

• Creates a beam that goes through the very axis of the earth.

• Sun Wukong was actually watching the whole thing but didn’t help ONCE

• GOATED animation

• idk

He does this a lot, hes such a silly guy
The characters start getting pissed off later cause of it