Anyone know why you can't have 2 slots in the same guild?

i originally thought this was a bug to fix not letting you have multiple files, but no currently you can’t have more then one, so if i want to use more then one slot for guild related stuff i’ll have to grind on a different account and abandon the slot i already got leveled i guess? which feels dogshit because i’m obviously not rebuying gamepasses/animation packs on another account

just wondering what the reasoning behind this is and what i missed because i don’t really see how having multiple slots in the same guild is a problem that needed to be fixed

it’s just probably just to prevent double crossing or some shit

1 Like

i mean i guess that could explain it? that sounds more like a bug he would have to patch out instead of limiting your slots as a whole tho so idk

Honestly I originally thought it was to like prevent people from getting on 10 different alts with their slot and capturing everything.
But I mean if that’s the case you can’t do that anyway since you can only have one account ingame at a time so making 10 alts is still perfectly viable with something like multiroblox.

Genuinely it confuses me too, if it’s an intended feature I can’t find anything that justifies it

People told me I was stupid for starting alts for new builds instead of just making a new file, don’t regret it one bit.

yep im currently leveling a new account so i can try out other builds :skull:

genuinely makes no sense to me, it’s like an anti quality of life feature (go fuck yourself make a new account to play on)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.