Anyone knows anything about severe fps drops (on any roblox game)

I’ve had this issue for like a few weeks I think, I can’t really recall when it started but it’s been very noticeable and it’s pretty much breaking any experience I have playing games on roblox

I keep getting severe fps drops regardless of what game I am playing. with severe I mean stuff like 60+ to less than 20. Whenever I join a server of any game on roblox I usually have perfectly normal gameplay for the first 3-10 minutes. After that it just drops randomly and it doesn’t recover at all.

I always set my graphics lower to get stable fps again but this just makes every game I play a race against the time when my fps will drop and I will have to set my graphics again. I have a laptop made for gaming and I ran ao at graphics 8 just fine, but recently this started appearing more and more and I am just clueless on what to do up until this point.

I haven’t tested it on any other games outside of roblox but I ran minecraft at like almost 300 fps recently after installing some mods so I don’t think my pc is the issue here

If anyone has any knowledge on how to get me even a step closer to fixing this please let me know, I tried a bunch of optimization guides and none of them worked. I know asking on here will most likely get me nowhere, but I got nothing to lose

maybe reinstall the desktop app?

Real image of Roblox servers

Yeah I been having this problem, roblox sometimes just crashes.