Anyone Play AUT?

It’s actually done very well lmao unlike 99% of all other anime games on roblox
just really boring when you get whatever stand/ item you want

too hard to get items

Well done in terms of models, animations and visual effects, but horribly in terms of gameplay. It plays like the 99% of all other anime games on roblox except you’re not grinding for levels but rather the ability itself. It’s heavily inspired by the formatting of Project Jojo anyways, so it’s not an entirely original idea

what RoJo game doesn’t follow the tried and true formula of Project JoJo

here you go.

well i mean that was rhetorical and i could think of a lot of better options to mention than hours
(not quality wise i meant like relevance wise)

I played AUT before the revamp

HOURS is a jojo game?
What the

HOURS is unrelated to JoJo (maybe the wacky abilities but other than that nothing)

boring

I find AUT, and lot of the jojo games, to be some of the most boring anime games on roblox just because there’s no actual goal to the game. You just grind for abilities then fight with them which I find super repetitive and uninteresting. But that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Current State of the RoJo Community:
I miss the days when the genre was more niche and there was only really a few JoJo Games on the platform (Project JoJo, JoJo’s Bizarre WORLD, Killa_Queen’s JJBA). Now the genre’s way too inflated and it sucks since I’ve been here since what was basically the golden age

It’s sad to see it in this state especially now that there’s only 2-3 games that i’d even bother considering good in the category (YBA and AUT, both of which I’ve stopped playing since I’ve given up on the genre entirely), and the ever expanding and ever infecting disease known as the Trait System (ugh just looking at those words fills me with rage) has me simply just not giving a shit anymore, not to mention that JoJo is nowhere my favorite anime anymore especially after watching Yu Yu Hakusho and Gintama

i mean unless we can get a Zero Spec c’mon guys then my faith shall be restored i mean you did the Mortal Kombat Raiden skin for Killua c’mon just give me this

bah what am i saying fucker didn’t even get a spot in that final smash
i’m not coming back just like your father when he went on that journey to get you that pint of milk

2 Likes

yeah pretty much the only popular games on roblox now (besides a few like adopt me, bloxburg, that other free modeled role play, etc) are just grindy anime games