Continuing the discussion from Reminders for AO (Part 4):

happy talking :slight_smile:
also happy new year!!!

edit:

oh well i guess everyone jumped on this one :frowning:

yippiee spirit weapon mention

1 Like

Just copy this image and put it on the main post-

Anyway, the Empires update has me nervous, but Spirit weapons being so close gives me some hope. Still a BIT salty that new story content & Clan building takes priority over a core combat option of the game, but it’s coming soon, it’s fine.

Player Professions we still know like, zero about. Is it the same as just leveling up brewing and cooking? I don’t think so. Sensing so wahoo, then two story updates with presumably- nothing else major?

4 Likes

You cast ghost onto (insert weapon name here). SO COOL

well here’s hoping it’s because spirit weapons are just SOOOOO cool and unique that they are taking more time.

anyway what i like most is having new areas to explore and more levels to get for every update. that was kinda what was missing for me to go and actually enjoy the updates that came before

1 Like

Yeah guaranteed level cap bumps and story content will do a lot for the game every update.

Real talk though- Vetex needs to make spells & techniques at a low enough level even savants can easily access them. Having all the requirements get giga bumped I get for balance, but savants are gonna get left in the dust hard, only getting access to things we have now in like a minimum of 50 levels.

keep in mind more rare scrolls will be added in the future, ive heard the lowest are planned to be at level 30 (60 mag/str)

Yeah, but who knows how plans have changed. We can’t say for sure until those level 30 scrolls are in the game.

some things:

-so we know of the Vimir sea

-VITALITY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

i hope treasure hunter profession will be a thing and they will, like, increase the area you have to dig to dig treasure up or something

Because of how treasures work that’s not possible I believe.

Treasure charts when picked up select a random plot of land somewhere on the map. Doesn’t even consider islands- its just the ground. Its why you’ll see so many Shell/Palo/Frostmill/Ravenna charts. Its because they are bigger islands with more places FOR treasure to spawn.

And the treasure itself spawns on a specific ‘piece’ of the map, and you ahve to dig there to get it. Sadly increasing the area wouldn’t be possible, especially since some pieces are terrain jutting out from cliffsides with nothing else nearby.

easy fix, increase the range the shovel has

Okay, but how does that help if the treasure is suspended at the top of the cliff with no terrain near by? It doesn’t dig ‘in a range’ it digs on a roblox part.

can it be changed so like, it include more parts

not necessary more treasure, just more parts

idk vetex can prolly figure it out, also this system kinda sounds doodoo so if vetex can’t add such a simple thing he maybe should change how it works…

I think its fine how it is. Only frustrating on complicated islands with a billion tiny parts (like new palo)

(Sorry Cryo, I love you, but if I have to do another Palo chart I’m going to invest all my points into weapons so I can use a gun and shoot mys-)

Same my man, I’m so worried about how clans will use this feature to troll newer players or just be skitheads to the community in general.

Eh its more that clans lean heavily towards pvp players- but the features of building and farming are something naturally enticing to PVE players.

The mix could be toxic.

i think it’ll fine-ish

just do what i do and log out everytime you see a “competitive” clan

not necessary all the large one, most of them are just banks/are bunch of friends that are supringsly chill

im more concerned about gravy/ASS players honestly ( can they even build stuffs )

If I had to build something on island, I would build explosion-imbued red barrels all over coastline