Arcane odyssey 2024 roadmap discussion

we can now hurt ourself more effieciently :+1:

vastrachos sword be like:

vatrachos arcanium weaponry

I’d say full release is maybe late summer?
Like July and August time frame

Not sure what spirit weapons “upgrade” will be. There are some theories that vitality will be to weapons what strength is to magic

oh well i guess the thread i made is useless cuz everyone’s here lol

well imma just copy over on what i had said.

well here’s hoping it’s because spirit weapons are just SOOOOO cool and unique that they are taking more time.

anyway what i like most is having new areas to explore and more levels to get for every update. that was kinda what was missing for me to go and actually enjoy the updates that came before

Let me cook and Im gonna make blade stronger than the The sword of Morock’s fire itself

i thought that was confirmed, not just a theory

The Divine Sword of Not Him :speaking_head: :fire_magic:

Let me “cook” i see what you did there

Really? Any idea where the “word of god” would be?

Wait, so vitality imbued magic?

the empire update is most likely a buffer.

vetex might do some full release update stuff on the side while doing the empires update meaning it shouldn’t take long for the full release update to come out after the empires update

budget ancient magic

i think spirit weapons should be items with a spiritual or religious meaning or relation, like prayer beads or lapis, or something new in universe

i would hate if they were just normal weapons that also took health

I’m actually all for it. I’m making a character currently because of that update. Sort of a mad scientist type, I’m intending on making a kinda laboratory somewhere, should give good roleplay options

there’s no shot. Vetex wouldn’t. Right???

It’d be interesting to see how clan building will interact with towns and such.
Maybe having positive rep with towns will allow you to build on those islands as well, while you could go the destruction route and leave the town in ruins to build your own

1 Like

Its ö̴͍̣̝̙̹͔̮̹̹̟̱́̌̇̌̑̽͗͆̌̍̈́̄̋̐͒̍͘̚͝͝h̶̨͉͉̣͍̱̬͚̗̭͕̥̹͙̗͚̉̉͂̍͗͛̾͆̓̌̾̾̒͊̉̓́̚̕͝͠ŵ̴̢̛͚͇̜̼̟̺͈̭̪̏̉͌́̄̐̑̿̇̒̃̐͘͜͜͝͝ ̸̥̦̺̝̥̠̘̳̖̳̩̱̀̐͂̆͜͠͝ͅẁ̸̛̭̞̫̠͎̘̥͚̮̺̞͔̌͊̓̾̅̍̀̏͛͠͝͝͝k̵̡̢̥̗̜̠͍̳̣̫̖͎̻̪̝̯̥͙̪̓ͅẖ̴̛͕̙͈̼̯͎̘͕͈̺̲̐̍́́̈́͛̈͝ͅp̶̡̛̛̛̛̹̗̯͕̭̗̹̲̩̦͔̦̟̪̌̇͊̍̅̑̎̊̐͐͝ ̷̡̠̮̥̺͖̹̪̹͙̣̲̼͚̲̝̞͓͔͈̦͐͊̍̀͋̽̓̓͆̿͛̂͘̚͝͠r̷̨̢̨̛͚̜̖̟̩͉̰̍̉̑̒̋̀̾̀̿̄͂̀̋͊̍͜x̸̧̢̥̬̟͚̱̟̻̓͋ẃ̶̡̨̡͙̠̓̀̈̇̒͜͝ͅ

As villain you get buster call every hour