AO analog horror fanfic teaser

I’ll be making a new AO fanfic guys ^^ this time it’s a bit of an ARG style (sort of, I haven’t tried it yet) here’s the book cover, The First Chapter is going to be uploaded on the 25th, if you have suggestions for me to add to this fanfic I don’t mind so feel free ask me
Tucker is Alive
I ran out of ideas to put on the cover sorry for the lack of details (also scroll down to get the link it’s already heree)

1 Like

If he is, I’m sure as hell making sure he ain’t

2 Likes

DAWG NO- (complete sentence)

Peak dropping on the 25th… Calendar Marked.

1 Like

I changed my mind guys, I’m gonna release 3 chapters on the 25th :>

originally the series was suppose to be about a guy named Zack who loved playing AA back when he was 10 and he found a different version of AO in a VHS tape, it was a super mario 64 styled game, but I thought it would make more sense if it was about characters trying to leave the game their in,sort of like ddlc y’know?

1 Like

tucker 64

hmm…I’m thinking of adding 4 chapters instead of 3 should I do it guys?

go 3 so you get to pack more detail into em

1 Like

mkay

boned

I might not be able to finish making chapter 3 but dw I’ll try to finish it as much as I can :frcryin:

Yo it’s me Morden from Arcane Odyssey on the Nintendo switch [Low quality Wind Waker ocean theme plays]

it’s here boiss Tucker is Alive..? - Frostbite - Wattpad

1 Like

don’t mind the fact you guys are gonna watch morden slowly loosing his sanity in this fanfic :sleeper:

epic work bro jus work on the spellin

1 Like