AO Artists, Please Keep Making More Hot Women Art Category

Dear Artists,

I wanted to address the topic of representing women in art after recently seeing arts made in the art category. While it’s important to respect artistic choices, I believe there is value in considering the diversity of women’s representations. Beauty has long been a subject of artistic exploration, and I believe there is merit in continuing to celebrate and depict characters that are women in this light.

While it is essential to respect diversity and showcase a wide range of representations, there is no harm in focusing on and highlighting the attractiveness of women. However, it is important to approach the portrayal of attractiveness with sensitivity and nuance.

Thank you for your dedication to the arts and your commitment to creating visually captivating and meaningful works.

Sincerely,
Breaded_Butter

11 Likes

I think you are just simp

(But theese people really got talent)

I agree but not on the simp part.

I would rather say I appreciate beauty.

you good?

2 Likes

I think so :sob:

Don’t get me wrong, I love ladies, but you gotta be a real simp for posting that

(I’ll def get back to drawing beautiful women lmao)

1 Like

I am not. A simp.

If I tell a beautiful lady that she is beautiful, would that count as me being a simp? No. I’m only complimenting them, in other words, I’m complimenting artists for their beautiful art :sob:

And uhhh, I want to see more ig

You saw the Gamma Commander art kill me kill me kill me

1 Like

Yes.

Whats scary is that all those hot women you say are actually lego women.

Anyways go outside or something.
What I wanna see is more trigno art

this almost sounded like a copypasta ngl

bro…

:sob:

flare didnt you ask if she was breedable?

That wasn’t me that was my keyboard moving on its own

This u fr rn:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hd8T-mtrKuY

If it looks good it looks good

Shrug Emoji Sticker - Shrug Emoji - Discover & Share GIFs

right…

bro is so down bad

look at the thread its way worse