AO Build Tier List Maker

Made a clean version of a tier list for all builds. Make one, post it here, and give your reasoning to your choices (doesn’t have to be short/long.) Meta has changed quite drastically since the last patch.

Warlord and conj are swapped btw
Objectively the best tierlist
Vitality classes aren’t real,
Warlock and warlord no diff conjurer and vindicator is carrying warrior

im not qualified for this whatsoever but ill make one anyways

Top Tier
  • Warrior:
    honestly pretty self explanatory. all around good class with excellent mobility damage speed and aoe. moves like tempest and ethereal flash just make it a very versatile and hard to counter class because it has so many options. also vindicator is pretty balls busted with the aoe
  • Warlord:
    super deadly class if used right. iron leg imbue is just braindead with the absurd aoe and damage and thermo imbue is also fast with decent aoe + access to more movement options like crash, piercing strikes and strength weapons make it very viable for the current meta.
  • Warlock:
    warlock got buffed quite hard from the recent balance changes and it shows. its also a very versatile class and stuff like crystal/explosion/earth iron leg can have an absurd amount of aoe and damage. synergy based playstyles like lightning sailor and explosion thermo are also very good and honestly the only reason lock loses to the two other classes IMO is because i think it just has less options sometimes for some situations. could just be me and my skill issue tho
High Tier
  • Conjurer:
    i think conjurer is heavily skill dependent and i can only really give it an above average ranking out of the classes from that. the average conjurer wont fare very well against the average warrior solely because warrior has access to more oppressive and better moves like ethereal flash and ravenna gs tempest. this doesnt mean its bad though and good conj pvpers and absolutely still demolish warriors with the right loadout and strategy
  • Mage:
    mage really went from batshit broken to heavily skill dependent in the current meta with the user having to rely on actual aim with blasts and beams instead of braindead pulsar spam. competent mages are still very powerful and for that reason they havent fallen off into mid tier
  • Berserker:
    for what it is, berserker is pretty underestimated in the meta. it can be really powerful with shot spam and you have a ton of aerial maneuverability with two crashes in your arsenal. however i think warlock is still better because it can have better combos like rushdown into pillar explosion which is 100x safer than rushdown into smash and better ranged options while still not missing out on most close range clashes
Mid Tier
  • Savant:
    pretty self explanatory, quite mid class featuring small ass aoe and only boasting its advantage of having a bajillion moves (of which only a few are actually viable in most situtaions), and honestly its so limited by the stat points it cant really compete with the other classes.
Low Tier
  • Paladin:
    really ass. very limited by the fact that you have to invest into vitality and also spirit weapons outright just not exisiting atm. also the energy AND damage reduction really hurts it. just not a good class.
Bottom Tier
  • Juggernaut:
    literally the same situation as paladin but its even worse
  • Warden:
    doesnt even exist yet LOL

4 Likes

WARLORD ON TOP

^^^^
He is the speaker of truth. NO ONE can argue

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.