Ao draw! - Odssey draw #5 - João Pedro - Fire magic today!

João pedro is a fire user , with a realy sad history. - original from me.

João Pedro was a good man, strong worker, a good father, have a beautiful wife and an amazing daughter who loved to explore the world
It was a happy family
At 38 João Pedro discovered that he could manipulate fire after 3 day of a death of his best friend, with his very strong mind he could do great things with fire

However, on 7/1/1891
he fought with his family

Wifi-CAN’T YOU SEE , THAT ALL , why are you doing this with us? , i miss you so much , please stop using that powers.
João- I AM DOING NOTHING WRONG! WHY THE FUCK CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND , I DOING EVERYTHING FOR YOU GUYS!!!

João Pedro
accidentally , in a fit of rage which is more considered a fire - explosion accident killed not only his family
Yes, his mother, wife, children and relatives, after all, were humble and lived in a small house, with 23 people.

João Pedro never put out the fire that was on his skin from that day, he tried to take his own life several times, until he realized that he was cursed by an old friend the same who died front of him at his arms, whose name was

Rupin.

Before
After

You can see , at he face , a man who lost everything , but already accepted nothing will back for him life. , we lost all , all he loved , now them just live alone at islands , or walking rarely at islands

After rupin curse pass for him , he turned depress with the imortality and now 2023 everything we can see of him is just a bone walking on fire.

Also on the middle you can see ghost Rider little fan art because looks similar

What magic you want see odyssey 6#

What magic you want to see at odyssey draw #6!
  • Light
  • Ice
  • Plasma
  • Poison
  • Shadow
  • Explosion
  • Glass
  • Wind
  • Acid
  • Earth
  • Lightning
  • Sand
  • Snow
  • Wood
  • Iron

0 voters

Also thanks for @ClashMaster273 for the “imortality” topic answer
Have a good day , and thanks for everyone who following my draw odyssey. , have a good day , blessed day , god love you , thanks everyone , i , love this community.

8 Likes

Damn that was intanse

:mega: Light, Light, you can win! :mega:

:musical_note: Beat those other mid ma-gics! :musical_note:

:mega: Light, Light, you can move! :mega:

:musical_note: Shine your light and bulldoze through! :musical_note:

Vote for LIGHT woooOooOooOOo00ooO0!!! :light_magic_var2: :light_magic_var1: :light_magic_var2:

bro is a minecraft mob now :skull:

2 Likes

ironic

1 Like

a b c d e f g h i j k l n m o p q w r t u v w x y z

did you mean to put 2 w’s

wtf , iron and light minds cool , but who is for i draw?

light ig

Sorry mate , already did the draw

Poison can only go so long without winning :innocent: