AO Drip Check

lol this my first time seeing someone actually make work of the warrior coat

1 Like

This is fire, the drip is real

1 Like

Could be because from what I know the warrior coat kinda messes with accessories and proportions so it’s a bit more difficult making it work

Here’s another, I made it a while back so I didn’t think of posting it here.

Knight of Undeath

9 Likes

one of these days someone needs to make a walking armor set where its just full titanium armor and headless

its a disgrace that headless is so inaccessible :pensive:

why is he black

It looks epic just wish that headless wasn’t being flexed lol :joy:, I hope they bring back headless in the next Halloween event

Sorry I totally missed the question what shoulder pads are those lol

Their the spiked pauldrons if I remember the name rn. But their basically the spiked ones but I used a modifier that makes them a different color

Same here. I use it to actually enhance my character’s looks, and it’s sad that people can’t come up with interesting ideas alongside how they think that it automatically makes their appearance better. It doesn’t.

By looking up “Headless” in this thread, only three replies were of interest:

Here are pictures of that

I actually don’t have anymore, and only found these from old discord messages of mine.

Ngl headless isn’t really guaranteed drip only cause in the end you gotta get stuff that work with headless similar to my drip how I got all the hats to fit with the chest and pants lol but yeah basically your right headless is kinda overlooked I feel lol

However I will admit that a lot of my favourite drip in this thread is the ones with headless lol but there’s only a couple I really liked lol

Ik I aint JDFP but I expect some FIRE drip by October 4th (1 week after Empires drops)
Prepare to cook chefs :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

are you sure

They do both use sand…

might change the hair to be of lighter blue to match cold wind

based on the bard class from gbf ( instruments when Vetex )

Leader_sd_180101_mc_1_01

Just use the siren shirt, sailor boots, and a red overcoat.

based on, not an exact replicate ( red doesnt go well with cyan personally )

Bounty Hunter

Feedback Appreciated : )

1 Like