AO Drip Check

Guess it’s time for a follow up ig since i posted one of my files in March when it’s now near june and things have been rolling on my files for awhile now.

Alyse Lionheardt .(Again)

Osiris Bergqvist. (Very funny muscular old man)

Oskar Atrel. (My original main file but kinda left it in favor of others)

Celesta Shou (My second main file and the one with the most decked out boat i have.)

Ailing Verren. (The intended alchemist ever since Wom that also wears a full magic size set still)

Madison Celeste. (Essentially my banking file turned logistics women. Probably will use the new jewlcrafting system maybe on her.)

Saori Sai. (Essentially a self insert into AO. Its also the first file i got 100k renown - Bounty version btw - for once and it was completely unintentional. I just wanted Merlots goods man…)

Iris Yuzaki. (My second intended intensity stat file.)

Keanu Klora. (The intended speed demon and essentially to be my first savant as i could not part with weapons for him.)

All the files that have been dripped out, maxed, or didn’t have the standard Syndicate/Gravy look.

Edit:

I think i should also point out that Saori Sai is to be my main file now, as i can be called Sai if the remaining 2 letters are a ‘bit much’ or simply calling me that as a nickname of sorts.

Also any idea when your file only shows your last name? or is that a Gravy Syndicate thing.

7 Likes

Its a gravy syndicate thing, though the syndicate will only show rank until architect if im correct

Screenshot 2023-06-07 171017

updated drip looking very menacing in this scene

2 Likes

Some updated drip.
(Flame Conjurer)

4 Likes

My brother in christ.

3 Likes

Hisashi Atlantic, Poison Conjurer, aboard his ship The Rotten Plague

2 Likes

YOO is that famous performer Chris Hemlock, who famously played Thorin in Revenge doers: Finale ?!?!?

Adam Locke, my Acid warlock.

3 Likes

Juggernaut eternal

1 Like

feeling cute might delete later

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

yes.

your a NERDDDDDDDDDDDDD

melmel
my first and oldest file ( well, 2nd oldest ), been around since wind magic was added

id probably change her into a wind boxing warlock, not because of the funny knockback but because im making a “medieval astronaut” ( astronaut was my main class in cs, took sometimes to get use to and i lose most of the time, but in capture the flag and instant final strike, i am god. )

will change the helmet into gray or white once i found one, 2nd magic would, obviously, be gravity… nvm maybe i should just go for the funny knockback after all

pink

the file that made me realized weapons is a lot more suitable for my style, shes pretty much how i usually draw myself ( the jacket should be brown and the pants should be black tho, havent found them yet )

i use weapons that do damage of each types: Slash - Axe ( my favorite weapon is axe ), Pierce - Musket ( i love musket ), and Blunt - Staff ( my favorite in-game weapon )

2 Likes

paladin

2 Likes

a rare find indeed

i had a paladin once

i yeeted her into the abyss after getting eaten by a megalodon and i lost ~400 galleons worth of cargos, tho

yeah atm paladins aint much. Saving her for future updates + the effects do look cool lol

Probably the best I’ve ever made.

5 Likes