AO Drip Check

If he wants to keep mask, I would recommend Elius’s shroud.

Yeah, shroud always looks better than bandana

Is he an acid conj?

So many cool drips here but I still cant find a good female hair combo im happy with :sob: someone share some good ones!!

Looks like gangster spongebob

No, he’s crystal

1 Like

I managed to make an exact recreation of a scene from chapter 1 of my Arcane Odyssey series, which I want to start writing later this year.

Idk if I’m going to say what the significance of this is, but I will say it was a tough picture to get. I had to take all the fancy parts off my ship and paint it brown :sob:

Also this was taken at the Rasna docks, so the Ravenna disguise was really frustrating to work around. I noticed that your character doesn’t go into the disguise if you’re on your ship’s wheel when the area’s name pops up, so I managed to abuse that to enter Ravenna without the disguise.

As for how I got the Light Magic imbuement glow on one hand but not the other? I just edited two separate images together, lol.

5 Likes

Which outfit looks best? I’m having a lot of trouble deciding.

(sorry for the inconsistent lighting)

BenjaminBrooksWandererRobe
BenjaminBrooksWandererRobe3

• Outfit 1 (Bright Leather Armor)
  • Outfit 2 (Wanderer Robe)
  • Outfit 3 (Wanderer Robe + White Pants)
0 voters

Also, if anyone has other suggestions for how I could improve the outfit, I’d greatly appreciate it.

i keep forgetting just how fire moonlight thermo looks (pun intended)

Yeah the effects are very pretty. Idk about the attacks, though. You can hardly see the thermo part in Crash and Smash, the Light Magic is too prominent.
BenjaminBrooksWandererRobe2

7 Likes

I feel like I’m kinda flooding the thread right now, sorry about that. At least it’s on topic?

I tried dyeing the cape and shroud white instead of cobalt to see how that would look.
BenjaminBrooksWandererRobe7
BenjaminBrooksWandererRobe6

I don’t think I like the white as much as the cobalt but let me know if you think otherwise.

Is this outfit better than all of the other ones?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Ace Storm

Storm Conjurer

6 Likes

Another shroud + cape enjoyer)

White looks better cuz you use moonlight + it adds more diversity in your vanity.

On the other hand you are combinning dark colors with light colors which sometimes cut eyes.

But in overall it looks great.

Possible final design for Simon Perseus? At least until new armor sets are released.

This is the third major iteration of Simon’s outfit, and I think I’m liking this one the most, but I’m open to suggestions on how I could improve it still. I’d prefer if the wolf pelt stayed though, since it’s important to his character :nerd_face:
SimonPerseusTitanium3

The first design for him was too skinny, and the second was too bulky, but I think with this one I finally struck a decent balance. He looks sleep-deprived yet tough, he looks like he wouldn’t freeze to death in the arctic, and the color scheme is as consistent as I’d like, with multiple items of white, gray, and brown.

7 Likes

Have you tried using grey or white shroud instead of bandages or with them?

I’ll try it, but unlike Benjamin, Simon wants his face to be known, so I’m not sure if he’d cover his mouth like that.

1 Like

here me out:
Screenshot 2024-03-16 115835
(I call him the Pompeii fist cuz his skills instantly petrify enemies)

1 Like

good job, I can never make eyebags look good