AO gang headcanon anyone?

1. Morden would eventually use a dual sword/scythe and say something like “I’m Death, straight up.” …Oh wait

2. Iris will eventually become Queen one way or the other

3. Neviro frequently visits Akursius Keep

4. General Julian is a bitch

5 Likes

No 4 is so true, im wheezing

For gods sake please no

morden secretly had to sail around the dark seas for mutiple days cause he has the worst sense of direction (he was given the exact cords)

1 Like

Relatable character trait honestly.

I wonder how they’d all react to playing to floor is lava

or monopoly

2 Likes

1 Like

“MORDEN WHERE THE H*** ARE WE”

the gang gets into a roasting competition and iris takes it too literally.

3 Likes

iris probably likes sweet potatoes

1 Like

Morden likes chocolate ice cream.

1 Like

What is a head canon?

Just random facts that we would put in about the AO gang?

basically what you think is true in a story or universe without actually having confirmation, like a theory but more loosely based

1 Like

I don’t think I like the idea of it. Never mind. I’d prefer to create my own separate ideas as I go.

Something that’s only canon in your head, like details that you imagine to be true even if they’re not confirmed to be

1 Like

I consider Edward Kenton part of the main group

he shows up in the prison break if you have him as your quartermaster and you dont understand how HYPE I was like he’s my favorite character now

13 Likes

A bad rep MC’s justification for plundering, stopping executions, assassinations and etc. is either “Not part of the storyline, not canon” or “At least I’m honest about it”, and the entire cast is chill with it.

OR

revon realizes the true scope of the order and forgives the MC, joining the cast

1 Like

I’VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!