AO Ideas Trello

You wanna just make this a lost technique?

Added

I made it ancient.

Here are the stats I decided on:
Damage: 1.5
Speed: 1
Destruction: 2
Size: 1

um, okay

1 Like

I asked because I thought it would make more sense as a lost technique.

Separated the Npcs and Bosses lists into two lists since it would make more sense if they were separate.

1 Like

hover spell

:skull:
its been a week

1 Like

are they rare or lost techniques?

probably rare

added

Please give real ideas.

can you do the other changes i asked

fighting technique: super clap

lost style

the user will clap their hands to create an incredibly loud shockwave that does not deal much damage but will have a very long stun effect, the super clap deals 2% hp damage to the user as a drawback however.

fighting technique: celebrate

special style

obtained after an exact year of playing AO by perhaps an NPC or just as a gift, this style allows the user to pull a confetti popper at the opponent, dealing medium damage overall but providing a decent power buff to the user.

lost spell: duplicate

the user creates a manifestation of themselves out of magic, that mimics the user’s every move, the closer the manifestation is to the user however, will deal weaker damage, it has a total of 70% of the users total HP stat.

lost spell: party hat

also obtained after an exact year of playing AO, the user creates a magic party hat that grants a decent speed buff.

2 Likes

more ideas…

Caliburn

A powerful longsword said to have been wielded by one of the greatest kings of the War Seas from five hundred years ago.

Rarity: Legendary
Level range: 200 - max
Type: Heavy Bladed
Quality: Artisan

Unique skills

Arc Slash: The user swings the sword from right to left, creating a powerful flying slash that grows the further it travels before exploding on impact or exceeding its maximum range. When charged, the attack becomes larger and faster.

Great Spin: Replaces Spin Attack. The user spins their sword, resulting in a much larger AoE than an ordinary spin attack. When charged, the user spins forward for three seconds, damaging anyone near them.

Flying Sword: The user throws the sword, and it flies forward for a second, then starts moving towards up to five enemies and hitting them before returning to the user.

Ultimate art: Divine Whirlwind: The user leaps into the air (unless they were already in the air) and then slashes, releasing a powerful tornado-shaped blast of wind that creates a lingering explosion on impact similar to Shadow and Lightning magic ultimates in AA.

Black Trident

An ancient magic-infused trident once owned by a great warrior who died fighting the Dark Serpent.

Rarity: legendary
Type: polearm
Level range: 300 - max
Quality: arcanium

Unique Skills

Consecutive Shadow Bullets: Shoots five shadow blasts appearing around the user in quick succession that go to where they are pointing. When fully charged it shoots nine blasts.

Breath of Darkness: The user points the trident where their mouse is at and launches a flamethrower-style attack of darkness magic, capable of doing a lot of damage.

Ultimate art: Dark Bolts: While charging, two black orbs appear beside the user, and when the attack is ready, the orbs fire two powerful beams where they are aiming.

When thrown, the trident returns to the player like in Minecraft.

Can be obtained when killing the dark serpent which I’ll add later.

why did I have to edit it so many times?

1 Like

i like the idea

Honestly if i could throw my teammates like an artillery, that would be cool

Wtf, this topic is groing too fast, nearly the same speed as Reminders for AO, and sorry for not being active these last few days, er … punishing problems

Added, but you didn’t specify the rarity of Celebrate. I made it a rare technique, so I had to make Party Hat rare too. If you want me to change them to lost just let me know.

Added

Hey there, i have an idea for a boss.
Name:
The wandering dominator
Level:
200-300
Health:
2500-3000
weapon:

• Void Spear
  • Beast claw

Drop:

• Void Spear :
    Ability: Dimension Dash
    Blade Length: 1.8
    Base Damage: 60
    Slash Speed : 0.4
    Stamina Use: 15%
    Blocking Power : 25%

• Dominator’s chest:
    Level Range: 180 - max
    Stats:
    -Defence: 75 to 150
    -Magic Size: 20 to 40

• Dominator’s pant:
    Stats:

• Agility: 20 to 45
  • Magic Power: 15 to 30
  • Dominator’s helmet:
    Stats:
    -Magic Speed: 15 to 35
    Dialog:
    Meet:
  • The meal to meet my road
  • I need more food to get Stronger
  • Kill them for the glory of the queen
    Defeated:
  • I’m sorry my queen, you have to wait for me to return
  • Those insects are strange
    Class:
    Conjurer
    Magic:
    Shadow Magic

Ability:
-Dimension Dash (Teleportation Behind player/ Npc)
-Black Hope (Launches black balls which on impact create a black hole that attracts objects and people to its center before exploding)
-Normal shadow attack
-Heavy Swing
-Beast instinct
Looking:
A man wearing a gold and black exoskeleton and a helmet resembling the head of an ant
Species
Cursed Humans
Story
the last of a species that dominated the world thousands of years ago.

Phases:
No phases

You’re missing a few things but you’re new to this topic so I will forgive you:
Health
Stats
Phases
Dialogue
Drops
Weapon

Edit: You don’t have to do phases if you don’t want to.