I hate it when I press enter and it sends it

Added

okay but hear me out tho…

:smirk:

bop it glass variation while we’re at it

Some spell ideas:

Lost spell: Breath

Description:
Breath is a flamethrower-esque attack. It creates a spread of lingering magic energy in a direction casted. This would be customizable to be multihit or single hit.

Lost Spell: Wings

Description:
The user creates two wings conjured from their magic energy. Wings would allow the user the glide through the air and possibly provide some buffs to the user, perhaps even allowing the user to hit others with their wings for combat uses. These wings have different properties and stats depending on the magic used. For example wings created with snow may break from attacks much more easily, however allow for smoother gliding, or wings made of earth would be hard to break, yet have rough, choppy, and slow gliding.

Rare Spell: Compressed Blast

Description
The user shoots out an extremely tiny blast of compressed magic energy. This blast will normally do nothing even when colliding with something. The real kicker is pressing the keybind while the spell is in midair. Doing this will trigger a LARGE explosion due to compressed magic energy.

Rare Spell: Magic Rush

Description:
The user cloaks themself in magic and performs a violent rush in one direction. Anyone hit has damage dealt and gets knocked far away (depends on magic)

Lost Spell: Bullet Hell

Description:
The user shoots a randomized spread of blasts. The amount of blasts shot are customizable from 20 - 200.

Ancient Spell: Magic Halo

Description:
The user conjures several (customizable) orbs of their magic midair. These orbs will linger above their head and periodically fire themselves one at a time until the run out. These orbs move EXTREMELY quickly and create MASSIVE explosions.

1 Like

ok

ancient fighting style
description: ok

what it does: a fighting style that… exists… I guess… you can like… idk projectile fists?

:man_shrugging: ok

1 Like

Joe Biden ass island

genetics

1 Like

wait but where’d the blue come from

he’s been asking the same thing

Cookie magic :magic_wand: :cookie::cookie::cookie::boom::boom::boom:

real

add shit magic I mean mud magic

can you change the thumbnail for space magic to this first image please while having the second one and the sphere as alternates?

Summary

2 Likes

Done

1 Like
nvm i remade them, hated the symbol in the middle, tried filling the symbol and adding glow

3 Likes

Done

1 Like