AO Ideas Trello

I feel like dual magic armament should be a separate option for the magic armament spell, allowing you to have two weapons to deal more damage, but maybe having slower speed.

Edit: someone please message on here

Grand Thunder Magics

During the age of magic, Prometheus gradually rose to magic with the introduction of magic to humans and their sacrifice of aureum. Zeus, The God of Thunder knew this and feared that Prometheus would eventually come to kill him. In his desperation, he created a crude mimicry of what was the magic that Prometheus brought down to humans. He could not trust directly leaving it to the hand of a human as Prometheus could have likely found out, so he sealed the immense magics in a magic scroll, thus creating the Grand Lightning Magics. Unlike the Grand Fire Curses/ Magics, there is more than 4 of these and not all have to do with factors of lightning and some may even be lost magics

Permafrost lightning

Permafrost Lightning

A lightning composed out of sheer frigid energy. Anything that a bolt of this lightning strikes is frozen to the core. Some claim that they have seen it strike in the deepest parts of the dark sea

Effects:

Frozen Over - All hits apply the “permafrost” to the opponent. Permafrost gradually slows down the opponents until around 7 hits where they have their entire body turned into an ice sculpture. This lasts for 4 seconds and all damage done to ice sculptures is halved and status effects CANNOT be applied to people with this. It should be noted that Permafrost loses its potency a few seconds after it is used so if you want to properly freeze someone, you have to hit them quickly and consecutively.

Extreme Cold - Charging with this magic lessens the effects of all “heat” type debuffs, as in addition hitting someone with an attack nullifies all heat-type debuffs they have and also prevents people with heat-based magics from charging for a few seconds.

Stats
Damage: 0.9x
Speed: 1.3x
Size: 1.1x
Terrain Destruction: 1.0x

Annihilightning

Annihilatiightning

Annihilightning is a type of lightning that focuses on the destructive and chaotic aspects of lightning. Each hit provides enough energy to destroy an entire house.

Effects

None

Stats
Damage: 1.2x
Speed: 1.45x
Size: 1.15x
Terrain Destruction: 1.6x

I will continue this later

3 Likes

thank you for messaging

Are the lightning magics lost magics or ancient magics?

Oh right forgot to specify, Permafrost is lost and annihillighning is ancient

aight thx

added both

tell me when you finish annihilightning so i can put the rest of the effects

Aetherium Magic

Damage - 2x
Speed- 2x
Size- 0.5x
Terrain Destruction: 0.25x

we’re gonna need more than that yknow

description, effect, at least some idea of what it might look like (magic symbol isnt required but if you can make one that’d be cool)

Might not be able to add things for a bit cuz I’m pulling weeds

Ok. Aetherium Magic: A powerful magic evolved from sun magic. Created by a mysterious wizard called Sol, The Light Bringer, this magic can burn through just about anything and travels faster than the speed of Light Magic. Effect: Blaze of the Sun (gives strong burning and stacks with fire-based magic burning, including itself).

homing explosion :slightly_smiling_face:

I made them seperate cause dual magic armament would arguably be way stronger since you could potentially make broken magic combos with it. But Magic Armament: Dual Swords would probably be a lost spell you could find.

homing explosion

-high mana cost

-follows an enemy around for a bit (the amount of time the spell follows an enemy can be adjusted)

-explodes

-can be changed shape

-low damage but will remain to pursuit a target even if the user swaps magics, example:

-plasma homing explosion is used on target

-user swaps to acid magic

-the plasma homing explosion is still following the target, it explodes causing scorched, the acid magic can then combo onto that.

Can you please just write this in a correct format ?

Freezing Acid Magic

Description: A freezing acid that burns through anything it touches and then fills in the space with itself. After this, it will freeze and then spread across the person it touched, causing immense pain. Finally, it will break apart, leaving a lot of wounds in the person it touched.

Effects:
Acid Engulfment: when touching regular acid, it will absorb the acid, adding to itself.

Stats:
Speed: 0.3
Destruction: 2
Damage: 0.7
Size: 1

Magic Types: Acid Mutation, Ice Mutation, Lost

:nerd_face:

literally dnc about ur shitty “format”

Then your idea is rejected :nerd_face:

I need a Magic Size stats and um, your Magic is 2 times faster than Light

badge idea
Walking Armageddon: destroy an entire town using only magic without dying once in a certain amount of time ( maybe a few minutes or so, might turn it into destroy a kingdom if a town is too easy ). Will give an in-game title as well

1 Like