how am I being insufferable :sob:

this guy is literally such a whiny pissbaby like ong

1 Like

and also that’s coming from the meatworm equinox madman :skull:

“oh boy 30 new messages, i can’t wait to see all
the new ideas!”

3 Likes

Some Magic Spell Ideas

Rare Spell: Magic Air - Creates a veil of magic air a decent area around the user, anyone that is not the user that breathes this air for too long willl start to suffer from extreme effects of the magic. Temperature will also rise/ drop in the area depending on if it is a hot/ cold magic**

Lost Spell: Magic Tornado - The user creates a tornado that uses the elements of their magic. Some magics may make it more extreme, some may make them larger, slower, etc.

Lost Spell: Magic Tsunami - The user creates a tsunami of their own magic on the land that comes crashing down similarly to a large wave

Ancient Spell: Magic Weather - The user changes the weather around a large radius to match their magic, Usually causing chaotic storms. Each magic causes different, extreme weather.

Rare Spell: Magic Pillar - The user places a “Pillar” similarly to a placed explosion. Upon activating it, a massive lingering pillar of magic energy will blast towards the air, decimating anyone within it. The user can also set so that they can cast it from their hand, basically making it a glorified beam

Lost Spell: Mutli-Pillars - The user randomly summons Magic Pillars around them. If any targets are around, there will be more pillars that spawn around them and at least one that spawns on them

Lost Spell: Intense Magic Wall - The user creates a formation of magic pillars similarly to a wall Infront of them, This not only deals great damage to anyone in it, but also blocks weak attacks

Ancient Spell: Magic Geyser - The user summons a MASSIVE magic pillar. This spell cannot be aimed or placed, it can only be a self-place attack.

Rare Spell: Piercing Shot - the shooter shoots out a diamond that basically acts as much faster and damaging blast, its main gimmic is that it pierces through all NPCs

Rare Spell: Shrapnel Shot - Whenever hitting one opponent, if any opponents are in a nearby area, the shot will pierce through them and aim at them

Rare Spell: Boomerang Shot - A regular blast that comes back after a certain distance from being shot, if it hits someone it will pierce them and then arc towards them to attempt to hit them again

Lost Spell: Magic Bubble - A somewhat slow and floaty large blast-like attack. If an opponent is hit with it they will be trapped in the bubble for a few second, take damage, and gain the status effect of that magic

Lost Spell: Magic Piranha - A blast-like attack. Every blast arcs to an opponent. If that target is hit, the spell will hit multiple times for very little damage, whenever casting the spell again while the target is being hit, the homing will be stronger and the effects will stack and last longer

2 Likes

Wait fuck i replied to the wrong comment

this truly was a certified sandal moment

Dont have my computer rn I’ll add these in an hour

Ancient Magic: Fracture Magic(or maybe what Shatter Magic could be

Description: Fracture Magic is a Magic which uses “Shards of Reality”(basically shards that are nearly invisible) to attack the opponent. It has a 5% chance to go through an attack. The creator discovered this after trying to find something better than Space Magic.

Effects: When hit by an attack, it applies the “Fractured” effect. This effect will basically leave shards on the victim’s body which damage them when they move. But when its destroyed mid-air, it leaves its shards mid air which act like glass shards. If the user hits a Fracture Magic spell with another magic’s spell, it will reflect off it.

By: @Tophatted

Changing the orginasation of the Trello a bit so expect a delaz for the new ideas to be added

Look at the trello and you will all understand what I am doing to myself

I gtg, I’ll finish adding all the classifications tommorow

Ezia is kinda right. Also why are you changing your pfp so much?

I haven’t changed my pfp in a while

Oh yea, labels exist

I’ll get to adding more labels

pretty cool suggestion sounsd like a pain in the ass boss

Added more label types, changed the colors of some labels, and added labels to every idea (though more need to be added)

Is it also either a lost or ancient (we’re currently not accepting magics that are just a mutation, but it can be a mutation and a lost or ancient)?

ye currently we aint doing mutations since mutations aren’t in AO

Armor set idea: Meteorite armor
Rarity: Exotic
Level requirement: 300
Method to obtain: One piece of the set can be found in meteorites 5% of the time.
Stats:
Helmet - 25 power, 100 defense
Chainmail - 70 power, 200 defense
OR
Chest plate - 35 power, 500 defense
Leggings - 45 power, 150 defense
Description: An ancient piece of armor from the cosmos.