AO Ideas Trello

I’m done

Added.
@anon82052662 Added a label called “Ideas by Revolutionary”. I’ve been adding more “Ideas by…” labels lately. That is probably a good sign.

Name -
Commander Rebecca of the Grand Navy

Level -

Health -

Class -

• Warlock

Weapon -

• Arcanium Boxing Glove

Drop -

• Gauntlet of Justice
    V Stats V
    Level Range - 150 - 400
    Defensee - 110 - 350

• Arcanium Boxing Glove
    V Stats V
    Length - 1.05
    Base Damage - 9
    Attack Speed - 1.9
    Stamina Usage - 7.5%
    Blocking Power - 5%
    “A boxing glove that is made by pure arcanium, allowing the user to imbue its magic to the glove.”

Moveset -

• A lightning blast, large enough to wipe the average criminal
  • Lightning fused boxing jabs, used only when on shes close with her enemy
  • A 3 beam attack, used when she can’t reach the enemy
  • Grapple move that electrocute the enemy, used when she’s quite literally face to face with her enemy.

Dialogue -

Before fighting her
“We’re doing this again? Really? Alright, I’m up for the challenge.”

Mid fight dialogue
“Ooh! You’re pretty agile… Guess I’ll try even harder!”

Beating her
“I… I’ll c-catch ya later…”

V Appearance V

• 6’7
  • In her late 20s

I was kinda bored and had this idea ig.

2 Likes

Added.
@anon82052662 Added a label called “Ideas by JTN”. This is the second time today!

John Bell, The Monster Man

John Bell, The Cursed Monster

Backstory: He was walking in the woods one day when he say a black, softly glowing cube hovering a few inches off of the ground. He tried to touch it, and it disappeared as his fingers ran through it. Though he didn’t know it, this cube was the Monster Curse. Later that night, he transformed into a terrible beast. He went insane and killed all of the people in his village, and then ran into the woods. He went back into human form but had lost his mind. He lives in a cave and eats the flesh of anybody who is unlucky enough to find him.

Level: 700
Health: 1000
Class: Warlord
Strength: 700
Weapons: 700
Fighting Styles: Caveman Style
Weapon: The Monsters Club

Dialogue:
Agro: “Another person. I bet you want to kill me! I will have you for dinner tonight!”
Entering Phase 2: “Your resistance to your impending death is angering me. You will die here and now!”

Death: “You have killed me! Well, I didn’t like this wretched world much anyways.”

Defeats Opponent: “This is what happens to people who try to kill me. I will eat well tonight.”

Phases:
Phase 1: He will use Caveman Style with his Monsters Club, but remains in his human form.

Phase 2: He will transform into his monster form, giving him a huge strength buff and new attacks.

Monster Form: He has an enormous and muscular body, long sharp, teeth, ram horns, and claws.

Attacks:

Raging Monster: He goes on a rampage and beats down on his opponent with his club.

Side Slam: He takes his club and crashes his opponent into the ground with his club.

Spinning Club: He spins his club around, destroying anything it touches.

Drops:
The Monsters Club (5% chance to drop)
Caveman Style Scroll (20% chance to drop)

The Monsters Club

A huge wooden club used by John Bell, The Monster Man.
Rarity: Legendary
-Moveset

Raging Monster: The user goes on a rampage and beats down on their opponent with the club.

Side Slam: The user takes the club and crashes his opponent into the ground with the club.

Spinning Club: The user spins the club around, destroying anything it touches.

Obtainment Method: Defeat John Bell (the club has a 20% chance to drop).

Damn she tall

1 Like

hello i have shit

Oi Zuki (Rare Technique)

A lunging straight punch to the opponent’s solar plexus. On crit, stun the opponent for 2 seconds. Higher crit rate and stun if used with Karate.
How the attack would look like:

Tiger Drop (Ancient Technique)

An extremely powerful, but extremely hard to use counter. The user executes a crouching punch to the opponent’s midsection. Extremely low activation window. Huge damage and crit chance if activated. If it counters a spell, the spell will be knocked back with a slight homing property to the opponent. If it counters a weapon skill/strength skill, the punch will land, sending them flying back.
Tiger Drop Majima GIF - Tiger Drop Majima Kiryu - Discover & Share GIFs

Qi Fissure (Lost Technique)

Lunge to the opponent with your palm on their chest. A QTE will appear on hit. Press the right key at the right time to send your mana rippling out through your palm and right through your enemy’s chest, regaining some stamina (maybe around 5-10%).
Judgment Flux Fissure - YouTube

2 Likes

a way to make vitality actually viable:
on top of giving hp, it should also increase agility
the awakening should give extra mobility options, e.g. double tjump, some sort of mixture between tjump and dodge (think the double w tap from ebg), dash with i-frames, etc

1 Like

Added this
Added my ideas

Added this.
Added ideas by Seafoam and Ideas by Robostics

Tell me if you add a new label, except if it’s just a new person since there is gonna be alot of those

Idea for a weapon shop NPC:

Carter “The Scrapper”

Carter is a shop owner who lives in an island town very close to the dark seas in wherever the fourth sea in AO will be.

Carter is a weapon smith who makes custom weapons that start out at poor quality and common rarity, but can be upgraded based on materials you find in the Dark Seas or anywhere. Upgrades for the weapons can go up to exotic rarity.

Some weapons he sells and can upgrade are:

Multishot Bow
A bow that can fire multiple arrows at once horizontally and vertically. This bow starts out with being able to fire three arrows, but as it upgrades in rarity it can fire even more.

Scoped Rifle
A musket with a scope that allows you to aim with right click. This musket starts out as being a bit inaccurate, but gains more accuracy as you upgrade its rarity.

I’m probably going to add more weapon ideas to his card as I think of more ideas

1 Like

Wouldn’t commander rebecca go in the bosses list?

1 Like

Added an npc idea label @anon82052662

jordan carter :flushed:

Who

Alright

Continuous beam should come as a base spell option

You mean like a beam with duration instead of amount?

Yes