Ao is missing something

I love the open world combat but… its missing something like idk hunting people over renown just doesn’t give enough incentive or reasoning to really hunt or help people.

I think there needs to be more immersive reasons to hunt other players like i think the kingdom alignment update could help quite a bit. I hope potentially we can save towns from other players wrecking havoc and taking them over.

I generally also want there to be more creative evil deeds kinda like plundering castaways but on larger scales so having good or bad rep could actually mean something potentially.

If you guys have any ideas to bring more immersion to ao let me know

9 Likes

legally robbing citizens

7 Likes

lasso

“If animals don’t want to be eaten, why are they made out of food” :rofl:

3 Likes

I believe youre just getting bored and and get burnt out! Trust me, a well deserved break for a PvPer of your calibre is needed… Besides, we are only in early access! Theres so much we can do

1 Like

Right. Games are not able to entertain you forever, no matter how much re-playable content. It’s natural to take breaks from pretty much anything. It’s why I had so much fun coming back to AO after a few months, even though there was no updates.

1 Like

The option to kill non-combatant citizens again (+ obvious new additions and QOL) would be cool if the Roblox engine was upgraded to handle it. Maybe it could be re-implemented in a more optimized and efficient way perhaps? not to doubt Vetex’s programming skills or anything but what if it really can be achieved despite the general consensus saying it isn’t.

Yeah i def havent been playing as often im just hoping for immersive additions in the future

Put heavier restrictions to PVP, because expanding it without any downsides will cause shatter of balance between PVE and PVP.

In simple: Give people more incentive, freedom and reasonability, but limit them from overusing it. Quality over quantity.

its always been feeling like that to me but prolly cause its in early access.

idk ummm bombing cities with ice magic andf turning it to the new ice age

You should suggest this if you have the role.

1 Like

The threats in WoM are the source of most of my player kills. The amount of people who would attack the alchemists was surprising. I doubt we will get anything similar to that because it would be annoying to deal with but at least some form of attacking/protecting a town could be nice.

1 Like

I dont have the role but yes i would cuz its a small detail but would be pretty impactful

1 Like

I see yeah, i think vetex ran into issues trying to implement kingdom alignment hopefully he gets to implement it soon

WoM was so peaceful! I dont think i ever met a PVPER for the 200 hours i played that game…

Lol yeah that would be interesting, maybe even make it story driven like the process of you freezing the island requires external recources that help u do so. Id love to aee sum depth with this mechanic forsure

Well yes its missing something because it is still early access. Kingdom aligment and clan islands will be the factor that fill that very void likely. If clans get stuff from plundering other clans islands u also then have clan wars with reasons other than just PvP.

1 Like

True

i wanna be able to rent a house