AO Magic Circle Design (Updated)

Here is the new Arcane Odyssey Magic Circle design that I made based on a video @mars found.
New NEW Version (Stylized with strokes):

New Version (blue):

Summary

New Version (white):

Summary

Healing Magic Version (custom):

Summary

Original Photo/Video can’t be uploaded.
new circle 2

Feel free to use these magic circles. Tobiemoji_Thumbs up

27 Likes

A simpler design, but looks cool. I like it! :nod:

1 Like

I personally prefer WoM’s magic circle but this one doesn’t look too bad, nice art btw :nod:

6 Likes

Thanks. This design is definitely simple, but not sure if this is the final one Vetex will go with. :heart:

1 Like

It’s fine, it’s still much better than what I could ever draw, and the design itself isn’t even bad tbh

1 Like

1 Like

It’s simplistic, but unique, I like it

1 Like

It’s probably because I’m still really used to the WoM circle but I’m sure I’ll get used to this one soon enough :poggers2:

1 Like

Same, I like WoM circle with all the little inscriptions, but this one will probably grow on me.

1 Like

Props, gotta get used to this
Ill miss the WOM Circles since they’re so high quality

1 Like

slight issue is that they still spin so the image itself isnt aligned. but yeah basically nailed the exact design

1 Like

Good luck on your finals

Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

i finally know my circles

So I’m not the circle guy anymore :cry: nice work though, maybe I’ll just create the whole set for use again when all the circles come out

simpler cuz we regressing

Hmm… yes yes, it seems that the magic circle is made out of a circle. Bravo! :+1:

Nah Nah you can still be the circle guy. I am just a jack of all trades, of sorts. Would love to see your magic circle versions, bet they would look way better. :nod:

1 Like

And because this takes place all the way across the world. Things developed differently to the Seven Seas and Magius. The design reminds me of a sun, wonder if that is intentional. :thinking:

1 Like

big brain thonk

hm