AO magic tier list appearance-wise?

yeah its extremely rare to meet a moonlight fan

Ok, but I think my point about variants still holds true.

I thought moonlight was the more common of the two?

what are you talking about moonlight fans are so rare

idk I usually see moonlight more often on WoM I thought the logic carried to here

no its almost as rare as lightning users

(wait is this sarcasm)

Lightning isn’t that rare tho. People use it for its paralyze effect.

Lightning users are very common, in fact I myself is a lighting user purely for the effects.

2 Likes

if i had to rank variants, :earth_magic_var3: would be the best Earth variant, :ice_magic_var1: would be the best Ice variant, :sand_magic_var2: would be the best Sand variant, :lightning_magic_var1: would be the best lightning variant, :light_magic_var2: would be the best Light variant, :poison_magic_var1: would be the best Poison variant, :wind_magic_var1: would be the best Wind variant, :water_magic_var3: would be the best Water variant, :acid_magic_var2: would be the best Acid variant, :plasma_magic_var1: would be the best Plasma variant, :wood_magic_var3: would be the best Wood variant, :crystal_magic_var2: would be the best Crystal variant, and :iron_magic_var2: would be the best Metal variant.

yellow lightning on top :yawning_face:

1 Like

Agree
Best lightning variant by far (none of them looked good in wom)

Happy birthday!

Ok guys, so how about now, after the whole like trailer came out

that was actually a fire trailer tbh

ice, snow, water are top

they didn’t show sand :frcryin:

1 Like

You already know my answer

personally i think every single magic is S tier, solid magics have weird auras though this is really what metal users are gonna be rocking every time they use aura