AO Monsters

Wait, so AO takes place in a world with the Greek gods and such, right?
What happened to all the monsters that are commonly associated with Greek Mythology, and why aren’t they anywhere?

2 Likes

They got nuked by durza boom 1 and 2

8 Likes

Waiting for Typhon to make his comback.

Typhon is too busy relaxing after Prometheus took over and got mirked by Cursebeard.

on god you want to fight fucking the most gimmicky shit ever

You really like this guy huh?

low diffed by a base combat user

Father of fucking monsters, yeah he’s pretty dang cool. Zeus kinda made him look like a bitch though but he’s just an underutilized asset in Greek mythology. He probably has a role in the Percy Jackson books but I mean I bet they make him look like a bitch too.

1 Like

Sounds very interesting i like this guy

He does appear in the sequel series, ofc they beat him, but he’s still pretty menacing

1 Like

he’s probably my favorite greek mythos character. Fuck Zeus, fuck Posiden, fuck Hades, fuck Aphrodite. Baddest mofo is my man Typhon.

1 Like

Yeah they say he’s super strong but he kinda gets decked (albeit by 11 Olympians) in the finale but the fight isn’t actually shown and only really talked about.

That’s what Typhon looks like? :eye:

well fish, all of those kinda happened after prometheus gave fire to humans

and in this universe he gave us magic

don’t worry fish, you’re more delicious than Typhon

i wanna suplex a minotaur

Durza popped them lol

(ok but in all seriousness it’s possible there’s some, and there is Cerberus in the underworld, so…)

1 Like

It would be cool to see the Titans. Not like as giant beings but as another god. (That might not happen because they are locked in Tartarus)

1 Like

I mean, the Titans were gods too basically, they’re actually the ancestors of the Olympians, but it’s just that they’re not referred to as gods for some weird reason (as they are divine and stuff)

1 Like

Hold on… are the Titans still even around? I mean the Olympians were killed and Hades died. Are they still imprisoned?