AO PvP opinions

• PvP should stay the same
  • There should be designated PvP and Non-PvP servers
  • There should be a setting or command that turns on and off PvP
0 voters

Honestly just leave it as it is. If someone is bothering you just switch servers or run away. Or even better, get good and fight back

1 Like

PvP is cool!It has a lot of depth. I am just to laggy to get good at it, and the PvP community can be harsh… Most problems are community based

1 Like

i’m losing hope for this community each passing day

To be fair… I understand where this is coming from, especially when you have a game with two audiences with conflicting interests.

as a pvper, this would also make it easier to filter/find pvpers since i know where to look

1 Like

I personally think it’s alright. Just pvp in general isn’t really an issue it’s just (some) people are either obsessed with pvp or obsessed with not pvping at all and then toxicity happens and oops everyone is unhappy

I agree that many pvp heads need to chill the fuck out and get a life, they should really let people play the game peacefully without targeting them

1 Like

none of the above

1 Like

I’m not really in favour of PvP, i hate getting ganked or killed for no reason… but… i don’t think that warrants such drastic measure as seperate servers or a PvP toggle…

1 Like

Find a small server then you’re at peace

2 Likes

In my opinion, I enjoy PvP, but when I am trying to like jewel craft, some dude comes out and kills me. When you are trying to play the game, its not fun when people jump you, but when you are looking for a fight, its alright. So I am really on both sides.

Interesting tho to see community opinions.

better idea, renown caps at 100k (since it no longer has much use besides navy and AS ranks). then in order to increase it further you have to fight people in some kind of ranked thing 1v1. No ganking, everyone on leaderboard can fight and not run (besides maybe those who really want to pve and be on leaderboard). and renown now becomes and actual measure of skill. pvpers now have a place to pvp with other pvpers, ganking for renown goes down as that will cap at 100k (you still get galleons i guess since it shouldn’t be useless).

fr i got jumped by the columbian cartel earlier, not fun

Good idea actually, that might fix the ganks ive seen.

ight ima suggest it then

Nice! Btw I might not reply too often bc im working on roblox hunt lol

glhf

Lol after like 5 hours i only have like 13 done, but thx!