AO story concept that I had

I had this concept for an AO story and I wanted to know what you guys thought of before I actually write it.

It’s called Arcane Odyssey: Chapter Crimson it takes place in a sort of new world called the crimson continent, inspired by the dark continent from hunter x hunter. The crimson continent is a world beyond the dark sea that is said to hold both great danger and treasure. The story is from two different perspectives, one of the perspectives is from a character named Yurima Ryuugu, owned by none other than the great @SuwaSuwa herself. And the other perspective is from my own character Noriaki Nozomi. The crimson continent is home to many adventures and perils, which must all be surpassed one by one, as a mysterious evil lurks within the continent.

If you guys think this is a cool concept and would like to read it, I can start writing it right away.

It’s a really cool concept, Shiro! I’m sure many will enjoy it!

the amount of potiential sub stories you can make with this is insane

would love to see it
(yall really just want me to write more fight scenes huh HUH??!??!?? I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE THE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA