AO Tarot Deck Collab!

∞ - The Prophecy (Lightclarity) - The card that represents achievement of all ambition — the card of self actualization, signifying one’s enlightenment to the truth. What price, however, does one pay for this knowledge? What would you sacrifice for the change you desire?

:sparkles: This collab is an unofficial collab from the artists of the ArtHub! :sparkles:

• Our world was born anew when Prometheus came down to us and gifted power that would change mankind as we know it : Magic . With magic, the fate of humanity had been tilted askew. How much can one mold their own fate? How much can one know of their own destiny? Draw from the Divinations of Prometheus, and learn your future, if you dare.

0. The Fool (christmasduck)

The card that represents new beginnings, innocence, and free spirits. Perhaps even some naivete, and recklessness.

1. The Magician (Amber)

The card that represents action, power, resourcefulness, and untapped abilities.

2. The High Priestess (4444headman) - 4444man

The card that represents female divinity, her wisdom, and her sacred knowledge — and also secrets and silence.

3. The Empress (trollusrt) - LittleShrekSheep

The card that represents beauty, nature, and abundance, but also that which can be overbearing and smothering.

4. The Emperor (knife) - Not_a_Knife

The card that represents authority and structure, a strong and reliable force, and father-figures alike — but it can also be tyrannical, and domineering.

5. The Hierophant (rokkrokk) - Fiter120

The card that represents religious belief, spiritual wisdom, and long standing traditions, but it can also stand as a reminder that one is the enactor of their fate.

6. The Lovers (lettuce) - ImaLettuce

The card that represents love of all kinds, as well as harmony, choices and strong relationships – it can also represent imbalance and discord.

7. The Chariot (Goopman) - Goopman

The card that represents control, determination, and the drive to achieve one’s ambitions, and the desire to triumph above all – this, however can also be seen as recklessness.

8. Strength (Red) - RedConjurerAO

The card that represents strength, obviously, but also courage and compassion. It is a card that shows your influence in the world around you, but can also represent ruthlessness and raw emotion.

9. The Hermit (Nero) - nerozio

The card that represents meditation, and the eternal search for truth. It is a card of solitude, but it does not necessarily mean loneliness.

10. The Wheel of Fortune (Nio/jadina) - Lumina/jadina

The card that represents good luck and fortune, as well as Karma and the Law of Cycles. It is a card meant to foreshadow one’s destiny, and a pivotal moment of their story.

11. Justice (Goopman)

The card that represents fairness, truth, and the Law. It is a card of balance and karma, meant to remind that wrongs will be righted.

12. The Hanged Man (Ghostly) - GhostlySickle

The card that represents a pause, a surrender, or a low point in life – but also a reminder to reflect with “different perspectives” and to let go when it is necessary.

13. Death (Shed) - Shedinja_29

The card that represents, perhaps, an end, but not that it is all over. It is also a call for great change, and transition to the next, or new point in life.

14. Temperance (MotorMikester) - MotorMikester

The card that represents balance, and moderation, a reminder to exercise patience, and that everything in life has its purpose.

15. The Devil (Sealim) - Seal

The card that represents attachment and addiction. It is a reference to one’s most inner and oftentimes most selfish desires, and how it chains one down.

16. The Tower (Cal)

The card that represents chaos and disaster. Usually a card of great misfortune, but in this misfortune might one see sudden change, and new revelations.

17. The Star (phazu) - Phazu

The card that represents faith, and hope. It is a card of birth and rebirth, and also serves as a reminder that every living creature has purpose in life.

18. The Moon (knife) - Not_a_Knife

The card that represents illusion, and secrets. It is a card of hidden meaning and dangers, as well as darkness, and foreboding feelings.

19. The Sun (Jadina) - Jadina

The card that represents positivity, warmth, and success. It may imply one is full of life, or in their happiest moments.

20. Judgment (forleven) - acko

The card that represents rebirth, and inner calling. It is a sign of the Day of Reckoning, when all are judged if they are worthy to be given new life – be it in heaven or on earth.

21. The World (tong) - tong

The card that represents completion and accomplishment. It is meant to show goals reached and ambitions achieved, as well as exploration of all that is new.

Alternative

22. Ace of wands (tong)

The card that represents the birth of new ideas, potential, and inspiration. A card of beginnings, of taking the first step to your future.

Alternative

23. Queen of wands (LightClarity)

The card that represents one who is confident, one who is passionate — one who will see their goals through, with grace and competence.

24. Two of cups (Fran/Lightclarity) - OneAndOnlyFrancesca

The card that represents a Union of two people, ideas, communities, or powers . It is about connection and bonds of all kinds. (not unlike the Lovers).

25. Eight of cups (eeedeeen) - EEDENN

The card that represents many things, from a feeling of something missing, to the search for something better. It is a card that encourages one to search for farther, better horizons. (Definitely a strange card to try and fully encapsulate)

26. Ten of Swords (Anons) - Anons

The card that represents loss, betrayal, crises, and painful ends. These are seen as inevitable by the card when they are foreshadowed, and warns one not to resist them.

27. King of Swords (GoneRotten) - Gone_Rotten

The card that represents one who holds great wisdom and intelligence, one of sound mind and strength — but can also represent one who manipulates, or suffers within.

28. Page of Pentacles (Rea)

The card that represents new opportunities in terms of wealth. It is a card that welcomes new doors and material boons, so long as one decides to open it.

29. Queen of pentacles (Stellari) - stellarii_xx

The card that represents one who is nurturing, who is caring, and who provides to those around them.

:star::sparkles:Thank you all for participating! :sparkles::star:

And finally, I’d love to give my final thanks to knife, (Not a knife) as she was about my second hand to arranging , organazing , planning & writing to all of this.
Thank you so much!

And thank you all for reading! :magic_wand::crystal_ball:

THE ARCANE ODYSSEY IS REAL!!

55 Likes

9 Likes

wow its me im here

4 Likes

A pleasure collabing with all of you! Everyone did an amazing job!

Here's my card in a normal view for anyone wondering

7 Likes

WHOAA THIS IS NICEE I LOVE THEM ALLLL
SHOUTOUT TO KNIFE FOR DOING MY PART!! CALVUS ACTUALLY FITS FOR THE EMPEROR
(complete sentence istg)

5 Likes

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING Y’ALL, IT WAS FUN!!! :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :boom: :tada:

3 Likes

looks lovely

RAHHHH IT’S AN HONOR TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT (My hands hurt :sob: )

2 Likes

i managed to finish mine right before my new cat got comfortable enough to annoy me while im drawing

Everyone’s cards look amazing!! It was a great honor and privilege to help LightClarity/Lilly with organizing the event. She was nothing short of amazing in designing the cards, and compiling them all.

To all the artists who participated, even the ones who weren’t able to complete theirs, thank you for joining us in this Arcane Adventure in this world of Magic. I loved seeing everyone’s art come to life, and seeing just how many of you, both old and new artists of this community, were happy to work with us.

dk how to end this, uhhh. This was truly an arcane odyssey :+1:

2 Likes

WAAAAA everyone’s cards turned out so beautifully !! this collab was really fun to work on, i loved seeing everyone’s progress on their cards and how it worked up to the final products

seeing all the different styles is such a nice refresher :,D i feel honoured to have taken part in this collab ^^

5 Likes

Darn, just missed this, I did. Everyone did great though. Good work!

I applaud thee.

HOLY HECK ITS HAPPENINGGGG :fire::fire::fire:

Must say everyone did a really masterpiece with this !! I do love all of it a lot, happy to be a part of this collab though c:

Thank you knifee , what an honor truly! :pray::sob:

2 Likes

fire

3 Likes

This looks awesome all together. Thanks y’all for being patient and considerate. :blush:

1 Like

These look cool. I like.

1 Like

It’s somewhat poetic, since I made The magician card first, and it was the example for everything, and it was only over after everyone, so you closed the collab while being the first in line👍

1 Like

Got to mention these are also, IRL size, so it should! In theory! Be okay to print and use legitimately use, I will surely try :]

1 Like

ALL OF THE CARDS LOOK FANTASTIC! too bad I couldn’t finish mine, but thank you to everyone who participated

4 Likes