Ao theory

This is a short little thought that’s been bugging me for a while. What if the main character has godly blood or heritage? Poseidon states that we are the “greatest of all legacies”, using a little bit of inferencing across several fandoms, one can presume that a “legacy” is something similar to a demigod. This is seen in a few other pieces of media, but very rarely mentioned. This may be far-fetched, but what if the Order of Aesir is just capturing and experimenting on those with godly heritage? What if they’re trying to weaponize them? Furthermore, if we are a “demigod”, who’s the main character’s godly parent? Poseidon says we are the strongest, so surely we have a more notorious god’s DNA? I don’t know, this is all a far-fetched and hopeful theory from a PJO nerd.

$10 It’s Zeus, you know how he is

1 Like

This is very similar to what I’ve been thinking. Personally I think if legacies are descendants of the Olympians, then we should get to choose who we’re descended from for each file. (For my slots their lineages are as follows: Sif: Apollo, Alex: Zeus, and Adrian: Hermes.) However, I doubt Vetex will do this. So for my suggestion for the MC’s ancestor, given that this is the War Seas I feel Ares would be the most suitable deity for us to be descendants of.

As for the weaponization aspect, I feel it’s either that or their trying to use their unique lineages to forge new gods.

1 Like

This is like the same theory that almost everyone else has, so don’t worry too much about being far-fetched

I feel like this might end up changing the plot too much tho. And theres stuff established about our character, theyre not entirely 100% self-insert. Only the amnesia aspect seemingly is.

Yeah, this is basically outright stated in the story. The Order is experimenting o
the remaining descendants of the Gods, to unlock some sort of seal. Likely the final boss. Poseidon is implied to be our godly ancestor, because of the way he talks about being proud of us and whatnot.

However, I do have another theory that MC is actually descended from not just Poseidon, but also Zeus. Mainly due to a story riddle Tech once put out before the early release.

Poseidon and Apollo did it plenty as well

Let me be descended from Kronos

It would be fitting as I remember Tech said said in the Q&A stream the canon magic of main character would probably be lightning

2 Likes

He also said “Idk if its a spoiler”. Note the og question didnt mention anything about it being spoilers at all. So there may be a reason why MC is Lightning.

Two of the story riddles Tech put out in the past (before game release) both had lightning motifs…

both poseidon and zeus are kronos’ sons :sob: