AO Webcomic when? šŸ—æ

I actually made a ton of comics in 6th grade, and they werenā€™t bad(for a 6th graderā€¦), people ACTUALLY liked to read and catch up to it. Iā€™ll learn how to draw digitally eventually.

1 Like

How interesting

im not sure vetex and tech want a ao webcomic to exist

surely they would want to tell their own story

an aa webcomic exists because that story was doomed to be unfinished

If anyone wants, I can offer to help write for a webcomic or help with the designs(I wouldnā€™t be able draw it digitally tho)

I suppose, but people do what they want to do if they really do want to do it.
Do you need permission for that sort of thing?

I would also like to help outā€¦ Iā€™ve been dabbling in creative writing recently + I got some villain and mentor concepts

The problem is, Iā€™m not really good at making simple concepts. I spend a lot of time thinking of complicated or interesting/gimmicky abilities for my characters. I suppose if I were to integrate a simple character into a story and make them use their abilities in an interesting way, that would be nice.

1 Like

Actually if I made an AO story Iā€™d probably end up making it end in tragedy like a lot of my stories do ;-;

Tragedies can tell good lessons if you do them right! Or you can settle on a more bittersweet compromise like a self-sacrificial ending

Well, shit. A whole ton of my stories end in tragedy just because.

I feel like if I made a happy ending it wouldnā€™t be really good.

My stories are like this:
Eithers its a:
Neutral Ending(for example, nobody really wins or dies, leaves more to be uncovered)
Bad Ending(Drowning Ant and the one where the guy liked that angel-like woman)
Good Ending(rare, when I make a good ending Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to be a ā€œgoodā€ good ending, for example with my recent Plushy Business, although it was a villains victory)
Really Bad Ending(FELIX NOOOO!)

:fr: :fr: :fr:

lost magics are coming in the nimbus sea?

Would probably make sense if they did :nod:

my ideas for the whole multiple builds is the mc can use all of them, but only one at a time, maybe when they fight bosses they beat the shit out of them will all the styles manifesting at the last hit

maddox the goofy poison conjurer goes on an adventure across the warseas toā€¦ honestly idk man heā€™s been thrown into this chaotic mess and has no idea whatā€™s going on besides the fact that he was experimented on by cultists or some shit

what can possibly go wrong by letting a cannibalistic madman out into the open ocean?

Iā€™d expect it to be the sea after that

After finally finishing the AO storyline, I am already REALLY motivated to write a story, i will hold out though and probably just make a trello/ draft or smth :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ve entertained the idea of a story; even during the story mode of AO Iā€™ve made little mind tidbits as to how my character would probably react to things, what theyā€™d do in the situation, etc etc. The thing with it is, AO and its predecessor WOM, in general, is my first experience with the Aracane universe in general, so I wouldnā€™t have the deeper knowledge of the lore that the others have.

Drawing panels, and a feature-length webcomic though? I donā€™t hate myself that much, and Iā€™d be too lazy to try. Especially not adapting boss fights in a way that wouldnā€™t feel overtly Deus-Ex; could alienate those who might have struggled/might have gone past fine. Adaption is the main issue, I believe.

Pog