[AOUT] Comic character sheets and extras idk

Made about three short comics for fun

lately been thinking of making more and naming it “Arcane Odyssey: Underdog Tails”. Story is about bunch of D-class sailors hoping to travel the War Seas

Problem is idk if i should. Will it ruin the “short and sweet” formula? Do I make a webtoon? Feel free to advise and criticise me folks!!

6 Likes

Is his name seriously Quarter Masters? :melting_face:
It was like he was always meant for this job.

Not all webtoons have to be long like the ones you see on the popular page. Maybe you can try out a short webtoon like bluechair by Shen or Doodle for Food by Megan Mckay.

3 Likes

Thanks bio this cleared alot. Appreciate it

Also yeah the quartermaster thing becomes a running gag, or atleast planned to lol

2 Likes

you got Shawn, Commander of the Forest and then you got…
shon

but yeah, with an outline like “D-class sailors hoping to travel the War Seas”, there doesn’t seem to be a very big need to make something complex. i’m not sure how to phrase this, but it sounds like something that doesn’t NEED continuity, like, you could make a little comic and whether it takes place before or after something like munewrath wouldn’t matter all that much. it’d just be another funny little part of the adventure for these stupid little goblin men, and that’s cool.

1 Like

why is comic Shawn looking like Ralsei smokin weed
Weed Ralsei Sticker - Weed Ralsei - Discover & Share GIFs

LMAO thats not what i had in mind but theyre so similar. Talking about coincidence…

1 Like

Noted. I do plan for the comics being short and easy to follow, and i do plan on making them readable without order like you said. Thanks for the feedback, means alot

1 Like

Forgot to post this last night fell asleep lol. Expanding more wip

1 Like

Hitomi Sommers was born a berserker, having proven her strength by accidentally snapping her father’s pinky when she was a baby. She was raised to be a proper lady, hindering her strength completely in favor of being more lady-like. She has a special spot for nature and animals, noticeable enough to get herself recruited by Shawn.

Though, sailors are not supposed to recruit maids on their voyage…

Elly’s family has long disowned her. Which, she could care less. Being an alcoholic and always so eager to fight, she is proven to be difficult to deal with. Though, Shawn wants to prove that statement wrong for some reason

3 Likes

This is where Quarter steps in, with a ship filled with an odd crew, he helps to keep them in place.

He would make sure Jack doesn’t berate Shawn too much, he makes sure Elly doesn’t slack too often and he makes sure to give Hitomi a confidence boost once a while

3 Likes

The quartermaster we need but don’t deserve.
He’s too good for this crew :melting_face:

1 Like

Made a webtoon cuz i planned on making longer, more serious chapters in the future

1 Like

the curse of being unable to do literally anything in webtoons strikes again

probably my browser so i’ll just try it on chrome

oh dang

BRO

on both vivaldi AND chrome
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WEBSITE

man what…It used to work before, right? Don’t worry about it the webtoon are just reposts for now

here’s the thing:
webtoon has done this for me on only my computer
for MONTHS
i have NEVER been able to access any episode outside of my phone, so i guess i’ll just use that

wait WHAT

I JUST HAD TO PLAY THE WAITING GAME THE WHOLE TIME?

2 Likes

these are some wonderful facial expressions btw

black-guy-woah