AP class advice from strangers online (genuine, serious responses please)

Hey y’all I have a question

I’m in 3 AP classes: AP environmental, APUSH, and AP literature, but I think the workload is a bit too much, so I want to drop 1 for a normal course.

I’m debating between APUS and AP literature, which one do I keep? which one do I give the boot? I’m looking for advice since I find both courses kinda tricky.

Keep APUS.

I hate reading!1!!

1 Like

I’ll do ur reading for u 500 galleons per page (of notes)

drop literature

Keep AP lit so that you don’t have to do it in college, also I hate history classes personally so I’m biased

Can you explain what AP is? My European mind can’t comprehend

Advanced placement classes in high school, gives college credit

I think that means either Action or Achievement point

sorry mate im too british to help here

Why is like 40% of this forum British :sob:

@realisticbanana STOP CLONING YOURSELF

Dawg you do NOT need to take 3 ap classes :sob: Im not sure what apush is but I suggest switching whichever is giving you the most trouble

The British have lost their queen, meaning no more eggs can be laid for genetically different Brits to be born, and with lack of colonising opportunities, they have resorted to self-replication

I assume it’s ap us history

Excuse me what :sleeper:

That is the upside of having 2 partners needed to create an offspring, the genes get mixed up, allowing for changes in genetic code that may allow the offspring to survive stuff their parents may not be able to.
However, certain species can also self-reproduce, but then the offspring is genetically equal to the parent. If the brits are forced to continue this practice of cloning, they may overtime become highly vulnerable to diseases, climate change etc.

Xenomorphs VS British people

Ironically APUSH has more reading than AP lit in my experience. Ap lit is more about understanding the author’s intentions and writing compared to studying history and events.

I got no clue. Im taking college classes at 15 while taking highschool that workload aint that bad yet. my regular english is 11th and 12th grade english. i already took USH last year its annoying.

id say don’t drop but if you do then drop USH

(the b is cause i was absent getting reentered)

I am extremely biased towards literature so i say drop APUSH.

Too Australian to help here