Aquaculture

Aquaculture https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/2/e/2efcb70b3e05d26e1b6c45782b30090fbb0ea1ba.jpeg
effort 4.583333333333333 12 quality 4.384615384615385 13 reasonability 4.0 15

imagine having the epicenter as a skin for your fishtank

bro i just clicked why not suggjest fishtank skins like having mini versions of the islands as skins for the fishtanks

peak

fishemon daycare. Also future ships would probably have bigger tanks just sayin

15 memory leaks created in the process

make it so it doesn’t apply to any type of golden fish

the suggestion says they can be put into the tank but they won’t produce golden/massive fish

This is a cool idea and all but I don’t think an entire fish breeding system is needed, to me it feels like it’s nearing way towards the line of feature creep. This kind of effort would be better used on a feature that would actually be important for the long run.

1 Like

Yeah fair enough but pretty much this is just some sort of QoL for people who want to keep getting their desired fish for their ingredients in cooking. Having to fish for hours for a single fish buffet with 700+ worth of hunger, only to be consumed once, is just not worth the time wasted…

I highly doubt adding a medum sized line of codes, which gives the fish tank a bit more functionality, would take too much time ngl. It also doesn’t include any new UI, which vetex says he’s having an annoying time making on during QnA, and instead just another reskinned seasoning bottle with optional new artifacts if vetex is willing to add aquaculture.

1 Like

Ive always thought it was weird that a lot of the fish have different stats in cooking, so when you try to make a bunch of food you can eat frequently it ends up just being inventory landfill. Being able to make food with the same type of fish would solve that problem, since they would have the exact same stats.

Congrats, you actively improved your suggestions for the better. It makes it easier to get some galleons or make food, although I do wonder if it would end up muddying some of the reasons to actively fish, since Sunkens can now be found in underwater chests.

Small comment on the opening paragraph, but no, most of us don’t think suggestions should only benefit players; the reason your last suggestion was dunked on was because it (A) added needless complexity to an existing mechanic that nobody likes, (B) made food detrimental to some builds people wanted, (C) retroactively turned food with more than 300+ Hunger to a one-way Hospital trip, and (D) had the KFC Rat that was heart attacks. There’s mindless bashing, and then there’s making an already-dumb gimmick even dumber.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.